Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Muh betabuxx, muh shes using him

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
this can be applied to older age range but for guys and girls in their late teens and early 20s, this doesn’t make any sense at all. Most guys my age don’t have shit to their name and still need financial support from parents. How is it that a girl he’s with, is with him due to her using him?

It’s pure attraction like it was in high school and it will continue to be. Yea sure money and stability is important but a woman who is truly attracted to you will still want you even if you aren’t that rich. She’ll still be by your side.

But if you’re some ugly truecel in his late 30s and has to provide a shit ton of money to a woman for “attraction”, as soon as that money starts to fade, say adios my nigga

betabuxx applies to each and every age. kys bluepilled gray nigger

well that escalated quickly :feelsugh:

homeless druggie gets new foid to dine and fuck him and let him sleep
at her house cause looks is law:

you're both right brocels, women get to choose their pokemons with looks or money depending on what the dog's doing

what I’m saying in my original post is true lookspill and that wealth cannot trump genetics yet this idiots is on xir period

betabuxxing is for oldfags who want used goods, in reality only teens count.

this can be applied to older age range but for guys and girls in their late teens and early 20s, this doesn’t make any sense at all. Most guys my age don’t have shit to their name and still need financial support from parents. How is it that a girl he’s with, is with him due to her using him?

It’s pure attraction like it was in high school and it will continue to be. Yea sure money and stability is important but a woman who is truly attracted to you will still want you even if you aren’t that rich. She’ll still be by your side.

But if you’re some ugly truecel in his late 30s and has to provide a shit ton of money to a woman for “attraction”, as soon as that money starts to fade, say adios my nigga
what is this bs,foid mentality gets worse each year,not the other way around,this is just pure cope

It isn't only about finanical resources, but emotional and social, for example my mother, a former stacy, had many deadbeat boyfriends, they weren't particularly attractive, but she could nag at them, scream at them and sometimes even hit or beat them without them protesting, they followed her every lead, she herself has a decent job and more then enough to survive alone and good looks for her age yet she choose these mid tier normies for those reasons solely.

Do not underestimate how much women enjoy having absolute power in a relationship.

Nigger

This is literally why I stopped talking to my aunt. About two years ago, I had the nerve to ask her to help me find a date. My aunt told me that the reason I can’t get a girlfriend is because I have “nothing to offer.”

I never forgave her, and will never forgive her.

I am a 31-year-old kissless virgin. Tell me why some boys in high school get laid and have girlfriends, when all the boys are in the same financial position (some may come from wealthy families although that money belongs to the adults in the family).

My aunt was never able to give me a straight answer to that question. So I stopped talking to my aunt.

This is literally why I stopped talking to my aunt. About two years ago, I had the nerve to ask her to help me find a date. My aunt told me that the reason I can’t get a girlfriend is because I have “nothing to offer.”

I never forgave her, and will never forgive her.

I am a 31-year-old kissless virgin. Tell me why some boys in high school get laid and have girlfriends, when all the boys are in the same financial position (some may come from wealthy families although that money belongs to the adults in the family).

My aunt was never able to give me a straight answer to that question. So I stopped talking to my aunt.
She was right basically. You have nothing to offer lookswise and you have nothing to offer in terms of money