Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muscles Are Useless

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
I'm the *only* kid in my class/ school who gymmaxxes consistently and methodically.

Yet I get the *least* women.

Face>NT>Height>Frame/Musculature

It's good for confidence to an extent but being muscular won't do shit if you aren't pretty.

No muscles for your face

its not about being a big muscular monster

iz about being proportionate , having good frame , nice face and decent height :feelsthink:

iz about being proportionate , having good frame , nice face and decent height :feelsthink:
I have that jfl, the proportionate part

:yes: For people there's not much difference between a fat dude and big muscled guy, only one who appreciate the gains are other gym guys. Just be born tall with broad shoulders to be considered handsome.

:yes: For people there's not much difference between a fat dude and big muscled guy, only one who appreciate the gains are other gym guys. Just be born tall with broad shoulders to be considered handsome.
Dude, that's my point JFL. I have broad shoulders and a V Taper, and decent arm development. It hasn't made a lick of difference.

Dude, that's my point JFL. I have broad shoulders and a V Taper, and decent arm development. It hasn't made a lick of difference.
thatz why robert pattinson is more attractive than the rock or vin diesel

I'm the *only* kid in my class/ school who gymmaxxes consistently and methodically.

Yet I get the *least* women.

Face>NT>Height>Frame/Musculature

It's good for confidence to an extent but being muscular won't do shit if you aren't pretty.
agreed

effort is not rewarded

genes are rewarded with ZERO EFFORT

agreed

effort is not rewarded

genes are rewarded with ZERO EFFORT
also notice a theme high effort IN EVERY AREA IS NOT REWARDED

HIGH IQ or intellect in a subject or knowledge WORTH JACK SHIT LITERALLY IGNORED IF NOT CHAD OR AT LEAST NORMIE

ATHLETIC PROWESS MUSCLES ETC WORTH JACK SHIT LITERALLY IGNORED IF NOT CHAD OR AT LEAST NORMIE

do exercise for meditate. feel your body. i only feel im alive in gym, rest of the day im dead as fuck.

Water is indeed wet. Also if you gymmax for foids you are a massive cuck

I gymmaxx for male intimidation.
This is literally the only reason to gymmax. So men cucks don’t attack you bc they feel intimidated by you. It’s a kind of self protection

This is literally the only reason to gymmax. So men cucks don’t attack you bc they feel intimidated by you. It’s a kind of self protection
Yeah, I'm glad we agree.