Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Music is brutal

SerbBurekConsoomer

SerbBurekConsoomer

heliCOPEter
★★★★★
She says "Boom, boom, boom, I want you in my room", but actually she wants me to kms.

She's taking about chad, not you.

When I first heard that song, I didn't know what it was about so I liked it. I actually still like that song for some reason. I like alot of electronic-type music even though I usually think it would be better acoustic.

damn shitz deep
poetic
I don't know if you reply is meant to shit on my post or something else. I'm too autistic and tired to think about it. Anyways, I wish you a good day saaar!

Burutal man:cryfeels:. I saw this in a meme where sheep was jumping around and suddenly sheep got turned into a crispy meal.
When I first heard that song, I didn't know what it was about so I liked it. I actually still like that song for some reason. I like alot of electronic-type music even though I usually think it would be better acoustic.
View attachment 1063561
I like electronic music too, I might share some with you if you want. There are many songs that have good melody but shit/unrelatable lyrics.

You should sue them for false advertising jfl

To survive pop music as incel you have to focus on the melody and the chord progression. If you focus on the lyrics you will go crazy in no time since 99 per cent of the songs nowadays are about relationships.

Thanks for reminding me of that song jfl. It’s catchy af but the lyrics are brutal

Music these days is foid/chad worship.