Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting To job or not to job

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Charbroiled Nigga On These Dark Beats
★★★★
If I get job I get money but I get stress. If neet I can rotmaxx and game until my mom dies and I kms. But the job may make me kms as well.

What a pickle

just get a job

get night shift security guard job

Depends, how much money does your mom have? If you have wealthy parents and you’re an incel then it’s better to just neet.

Work part time

Be a jewtuber so you can play vidya and NEET life at the same time.

Get job
Buy toys
Neet

Same here dude
I keep thinking about getting a job , money would be nice(?) .
Also cope about meeting someone at work as online dating isn't really a thing here .

But then on other hand. I remember being hopeful before attending college, looking forward to meeting new people or whatever and that never happened

First day of uni and I knew I hated everybody. Never spoke a word. Never went out . Never partied for four years.

I can imagine going through the interview process, getting a job , hoping I'll sit next to some.cute girl , only.to realise it's all old men or people who thinks I'm weird .

If you get a job you can moneymaxx Bro. Then you can start enjoying more expensive copes.

If you get a job you can moneymaxx Bro. Then you can start enjoying more expensive copes.
Moneymakxxng is too depressing. I don't want a coke habit either lol

My brain is fried and virtually unemployable