Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Musician-cels in here

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
One time at a summer program that I attended as a high schooler, there was a talent show. I performed a piece on piano, and afterwards I overheard a girl say to her friends, something along the lines of: since I could play piano like that, I would be about to get with any girl I wanted.

At the time I remember feeling a boost to my ego, but now I realize after blackpilling that any talent is only a modifier to an existing attraction. For an incel, anything times zero is zero.

Nowadays I still play for fun but only as a cope to keep my hands busy.

not a musician-cel but i just came here to say that iu foid is hot as fuck

and yeah i think music is a good cope, hope your passion doesn't die off, keep doing what you doing

Im making music with fl studio

based tbh, what genre do u do
Probably different genres depending on the instruments i use and the flow, but now im working on more of rap beats for me to sing and rap over

Bro that’s me rn except im recording vocals
hey man,do you feel nervous recording vocals?my walls here in london are super thin,but back home i think i will be able to record vocals without getting evicted,but i am still incredibly nervous about it.

my voice is also unusual,but a lot of my favourite artists have strange voices,so i suppose that's the least,but man it scares me.

talent Mogs me

go play piano like a fucking nerd you chink :chad:

hey man,do you feel nervous recording vocals?my walls here in london are super thin,but back home i think i will be able to record vocals without getting evicted,but i am still incredibly nervous about it.

my voice is also unusual,but a lot of my favourite artists have strange voices,so i suppose that's the least,but man it scares me.
Are you nervous about because of shyness (your neighbors hearing your voice and judging you) or because of a genuine concern over a noise complaint? Because if it's the first, just don't give a fuck about what others are thinking. Because any amount of self-consciousness when you're singing is going to make you tense up your throat and screw you over in the long run (actually cause damage to your vocal chords.)

Yea the people in my house are gonna hear me but who cares. Id just do it man. I don’t think people will complain because it’s not much louder than talking. Just don’t try recording when people are going to bed. Maybe you can assemble some kind of sound dampening structure in your room you can sing inside of if you’re really nervous about noise

Yep, anything outside of the Trinity of Inceldom (Face, Race, and Height in that order) is just cope. It's like with Fall Out Boy, no foid actually grools over the lead singer, only the Black guy who is the face of the band. :blackpill:

Are you nervous about because of shyness (your neighbors hearing your voice and judging you) or because of a genuine concern over a noise complaint? Because if it's the first, just don't give a fuck about what others are thinking. Because any amount of self-consciousness when you're singing is going to make you tense up your throat and screw you over in the long run (actually cause damage to your vocal chords.)
i want to rap,and i imagine rapping takes way less damage on your vocals. most of my raps are depressing in nature,so yeah there is a great element of shynness,but there is also the fact that the walls are paper thin,and last thing i want are noise complaints.plus my ex oneitis lives next door,so having her possibly hear my stuff is even weirder.i could rap in portuguese though,but even then it would be pretty loud i think.when i go backhome this year,i should be fine as i have an entire big flat all to myself(if all goes well.otherwise i will have to move in with my brother,grandpa and this maid who is there for half of the day),so i think i will be less scared of rapping.

also i have a lot of respect for koreancels. must be brutal over there.

Yea the people in my house are gonna hear me but who cares. Id just do it man. I don’t think people will complain because it’s not much louder than talking. Just don’t try recording when people are going to bed. Maybe you can assemble some kind of sound dampening structure in your room you can sing inside of if you’re really nervous about noise
i will be backhome in like 3 months,and there i think will be more fine with it. it's just that i never liked my voice,and i get embarrassed to even admit i do rap as a hobby.i have become much more accepting of it but still.hopefully i will be able to beat this fear one day.

i will be backhome in like 3 months,and there i think will be more fine with it. it's just that i never liked my voice,and i get embarrassed to even admit i do rap as a hobby.i have become much more accepting of it but still.hopefully i will be able to beat this fear one day.
Hope you can push through that fear. Being able to express yourself through music is such a good way to lighten the pain that we feel going through life. And might help with becoming more relaxed and less-inhib in other ways too.

Hope you can push through that fear. Being able to express yourself through music is such a good way to lighten the pain that we feel going through life. And might help with becoming more relaxed and less-inhib in other ways too.
yeah,music is a good cope.i like writing a few rhymes before going to sleep.it's a good cope.i will have to adapt my voice and try my best to make it sound at least bearable,but yeah.