Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Muslim Girls Cheering For A Reformed Ex-Criminal Akhi Ayman, A Muslim Example of The Dark Triad

Kahf Andromeda

Kahf Andromeda

Islamoincel
-
I've followed the Muslim YouTube scene for couple of years now. It's pretty similar as the US / British YouTube scene that consists of PewDiePie, KSI and others.

So there's this ”redemption story” of a one young Muslim brother found religion after criminal life. He's been in prison and got stabbed. He's fairly good looking although he's not specially intelligent, nor articulate. His name is Akhi Ayman.

images

Recently there's been circulating a reel where he goes past the women's section in the mosque and the hijabis are cheering at him like fangirls at a rave.

For me, this prooves the dark triad theory. There're so many good Muslim men who are scholars and have had a honorable past and who take good care of their mothers. However, these Muslim girls' dark triad drive overwhelms the Islamic ideal of piety. So they instead idolize someone very primal and mentally challenged like Akhi Ayman.

Dark-Triad is law tbh, if ER didn't go ER he wouldn't have fangirls, same goes for Cruz, Alek and Lèpine won't have any because they're sub5 lol

I've followed the Muslim YouTube scene for couple of years now. It's pretty similar as the US / British YouTube scene that consists of PewDiePie, KSI and others.

So there's this ”redemption story” of a one young Muslim brother found religion after criminal life. He's been in prison and got stabbed. He's fairly good looking although he's not specially intelligent, nor articulate. His name is Akhi Ayman.

images

Recently there's been circulating a reel where he goes past the women's section in the mosque and the hijabis are cheering at him like fangirls at a rave.

For me, this prooves the dark triad theory. There're so many good Muslim men who are scholars and have had a honorable past and who take good care of their mothers. However, these Muslim girls' dark triad drive overwhelms the Islamic ideal of piety. So they instead idolize someone very primal and mentally challenged like Akhi Ayman.

Brootal as fuck that he also has green eyes. Mogs me to hell. Nothing makes me seethe more than seeing an iraqi who has colored eyes, because my eyes are soulless black void

Brootal as fuck that he also has green eyes. Mogs me to hell. Nothing makes me seethe more than seeing an iraqi who has colored eyes, because my eyes are soulless black void

"Soulless black void" Mine are the same. Worse I'm half white with ME phenotypes & a little fair skinned.

the true good muslim women would never even be seen at a akhi ayman event. he attracts the bottom of the barrel barely practicing muslim types

Irmiya Al-Meeks

This proves that foids should not be allowed to choose who to reproduce with

"Soulless black void" Mine are the same.
some of my family have brown/hazel eyes and even THAT is a mogger trait. Let alone having blue eyes.

but the funny thing about this dumbass iraqi guy is he married a divorced black woman :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:meaning his blue eyes are definitely not getted passed on
Worse I'm half white with ME phenotypes & a little fair skinned.
You'd might as well just be a sand nigger. If you're skin tone is even a little brownish, then I'm probably whiter than you tbh.

Lel he is a bit of a normie but he says some inspiring shit at least it is good cope sometimes

Oyyyyyy veyyyyy

Just foids simping for chaddam nothing new

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back