Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The fact that being a good person does not entitle you to sex is actually the greatest ill of civilization

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
If can think of a single fact of life that is most unfair, so unfair, that I consider it the greatest ill that has even been bestowed upon civilization-- it is the fact that being a good person does not entitle you to sex.

Hear me out. Especially if you are feminist cuck infiltrator. When women actively choose men who are dominant and higher status over men who are boring/morally good and cooperative-- this action, compounded over generations, upon generations-- well what do you fucking THINK would happen?? You think we will ever get free healthcare, good education for all, cheaper housing??

FUCK NO

There is NO INCENTIVE. NO FUCKING INCENTIVE WHATSOEVER TO BE A GOOD PERSON IF DICKS ARENT GETTING WET. This is simple biology. Men are not all faggots and robots. You can't just attempt to feminize the entire world, and expect us all to fart perfume and rainbows. WE WANT TO FUCK AND FEEL LIKE WE CAN EARN OUR WAY INTO FUCKING. THIS IS THE BASIC CONTRACT OF LIFE NOW NULL AND VOID THANKS TO FEMINISM.

There a SINGLE reason why life is shit. It's dark triad men are fucking all the women, and women WANT it this way. Dark triad men that have NO fucking interest whatsoever in making the world a nicer place. They put their dick over their morality and cum out the winners every time. They want it all for themselves, and at the end of the day, women are just like them. And all thanks to FEMALE CHOICES, we are exponentially, rocketing toward a cliff of extreme inequality, social division, nihilism, and empty consumerism, and there's nothing women can do about it, because this is what they really want. They are just too big of CUNTS to admit it.

There is nothing egalitarian about women's 'preferences' if they prefer a conventionally 'superior' man. When it comes to actual female choice what they really want IS a patriarchy, because that's actively what they are breeding towards, and they are too fucking stupid to realize it.

Last edited:
Being a good person is pointless if you don’t have the looks to go with it

I support total sexhaver genocide and all real incels should too.

Humans are truly a horrible animal.
Our closest relatives, Bonobos & Chimpanzee, show themselves in us. a peaceful, good Bonobo or a violent, cruel evil Chimpanzee.
Hemophilia. Violence, betrayel, seduction, get them wet for Dark Triads

Genetically modify women to make them have no mating preferences. Civilization will prosper like never before.

It's dark triad men are fucking all the women, and women WANT it this way. Dark triad men that have NO fucking interest whatsoever in making the world a nicer place.

Its fucking over, IF I WAS 6.2 Gigachad then i could get a GF and also smash!

Ernest Buckleheim, eldritch cowboy/gunslinger/pistoleer:

"Women are evil"

If can think of a single fact of life that is most unfair, so unfair, that I consider it the greatest ill that has even been bestowed upon civilization-- it is the fact that being a good person does not entitle you to sex.

Hear me out. Especially if you are feminist cuck infiltrator. When women actively choose men who are dominant and higher status over men who are boring/morally good and cooperative-- this action, compounded over generations, upon generations-- well what do you fucking THINK would happen?? You think we will ever get free healthcare, good education for all, cheaper housing??

FUCK NO

There is NO INCENTIVE. NO FUCKING INCENTIVE WHATSOEVER TO BE A GOOD PERSON IF DICKS ARENT GETTING WET. This is simple biology. Men are not all faggots and robots. You can't just attempt to feminize the entire world, and expect us all to fart perfume and rainbows. WE WANT TO FUCK AND FEEL LIKE WE CAN EARN OUR WAY INTO FUCKING. THIS IS THE BASIC CONTRACT OF LIFE NOW NULL AND VOID THANKS TO FEMINISM.

There a SINGLE reason why life is shit. It's dark triad men are fucking all the women, and women WANT it this way. Dark triad men that have NO fucking interest whatsoever in making the world a nicer place. They put their dick over their morality and cum out the winners every time. They want it all for themselves, and at the end of the day, women are just like them. And all thanks to FEMALE CHOICES, we are exponentially, rocketing toward a cliff of extreme inequality, social division, nihilism, and empty consumerism, and there's nothing women can do about it, because this is what they really want. They are just too big of CUNTS to admit it.

There is nothing egalitarian about women's 'preferences' if they prefer a conventionally 'superior' man. When it comes to actual female choice what they really want IS a patriarchy, because that's actively what they are breeding towards, and they are too fucking stupid to realize it.
this is why you should not be a good person for no good reason (self benefit for example)

That's why all modern societies going to collapse and disappear. If a good men don't get rewarded for their work they will give up and everything including the economy going to die because they don't have anyone to sell their products too soon even China going to be that way they will have 600 mil of elderly and no new kids or young adults to sell your products to them. Foids and kikes are killing the Homo Sapiens.

There is NO INCENTIVE. NO FUCKING INCENTIVE WHATSOEVER TO BE A GOOD PERSON IF DICKS ARENT GETTING WET. This is simple biology. Men
That’s why men established patriarchy 10.000 years ago, at the core of patriarchy there’s always monogamy to give the average Joe, who wouldn’t stand a chance with all out female choice, a fair chance to reproduce. It’s gonna be interesting to see how society behaves now that women restore their natural privilege of hegemony over reproduction.

Legalize sex slaves

FUCK NO

The huge gap in LITERALLY EVERY NEWS STORY ABOUT THE "END" AND THE "DECLINE" OF THE WEST, AND SOCIETY, COMPLETELY OMITS ONE ELEMENT.

The actions OF THE MAJORITY OF WOMEN ARE CAUSING THE MAJOR SOCIAL PROBLEMS BEING REPORTED IN THE NEWS ABOUT BIRTH RATES DECLINE, MENTAL HEALTH DECLINE, SUICIDE RATES ESPECIALLY AMONG MEN, SINGLE MUMS MASSIVE RISE OVER LAST 20 YEARS.

LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE PROBLEMS CAN BE DIRECTLY TRACED BACK TO WOMENS "CHOICE" AND WOMENS "PREFERENCES", ILL GO LINE BY LINE.

BIRTH RATES DECLINE = WOMENS "PREFERENCE" FOR CHAD OR TOP 25% ONLY OR IM STAYING SINGLE AND HOLDING OUT FOR TOP 25%, AND WILL DIE SINGLE WITH CATS IF I DONT GET THE TOP 25%.

THE RESULT LESS BABIES BEING BORN BECAUSE CHAD AND TOP 25% OF MEN LITERALLY CANNOT SERVICE THE 99% OF WOMEN GOING FOR THE TOP 25%, THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH MEN OF THIS TYPE AROUND TO IMPREGNATE THEM. IN NATURE THE DISTRIBUTION IS MORE EVENLY SPREAD TO THE OTHER 75% MORE EVENLY SO THE POPULATION AT LEAST MAINTAINED ITS REPLACEMENT RATE, BECAUSE ANY RETARD KNOWS 25% OR PROBABLY LESS OF MEN CANNOT KEEP UP THE REPLACEMENT BIRTH RATE ITS NOT PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE FOR THE TOP 25% TO DO THIS.

MENTAL HEALTH DECLINE IN SOCIETY (BOTH MALE AND FEMALE) = SAME REASON EXACTLY THE SAME, CHAD OR TOP 25%,
EFFECT ON MEN: THE 60% OF MEN WHO ARE REJECTED OFF THE BAT TO BE HUGELY DEPRESSED AND NIHILISTIC FROM A YOUNG AGE.
EFFECT ON WOMEN: FAKE DEPRESSION NARCISSISTIC BASED DEPRESSION, THAT SHE IS OWED THE TOP 25%, ACTUALLY GETS DEPRESSED IF SHE DOES NOT GET THIS AND IS DEPRESSED AS LONG AS SHE IS NOT WITH THE TOP 25%.

SUICIDE RATES ESPECIALLY AMONG MEN: SAME REASON EXACTLY THE SAME, WOMENS "PREFERENCE" FOR CHAD OR TOP 25% ONLY OR IM STAYING SINGLE, SEE MENTAL HEALTH BUT FAR WORSE, AND THEY ACTUALLY GO THROUGH WITH SUI, 75% OF ALL ATTEMPTS AND DEATHS OF SUICIDE ARE MEN IN UK.

SINGLE MUMS MASSIVE RISE OVER LAST 20 YEARS.= WOMENS "PREFERENCE" FOR CHAD OR TOP 25% ONLY OR IM STAYING SINGLE, WOMEN GET CHAD FOR ONE NIGHT GET PUMPED AND DUMPED, THEN EVEN WITH A CHILD HOLD OUT FOR TOP 25% AS A SINGLE MUM. EVEN FROM 1996 THE NUMBER OF SINGLE MUMS IN UK HAS RISEN FROM 2.3 MILLION TO 3 MILLION A HUGE JUMP OF AROUND 30%, THIS IS DIRECTLY CORRELATED WITH HYPERGAMY , MORE WOMEN ARE HOLDING OUT AFTER HAVING A CHAD CHILD ONE NIGHT STAND.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE IS A "CRISIS" AND MUH PROBLEM IN UK, THAT NOT ONE OF THESE COMMENTATORS OR NEWS STORIES IS LINKIING TO WOMENS BEHAVIOUR AND SELECTION DRIVEN BY NARCISSISM AND ENTITLEMENT TO THE TO 25%.

I HAVE CONCLUDED THAT THEY ARE NOT TRYING TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM, THIS MEDIA IS THE PROBLEM, IT IS EXCUSING BY OMISSION THESE ACTIONS OF WOMEN IN DATING AND SOCIAL INTERACTIONS WITH MEN AND SOCIETY, AND PUMP OUT ALL MANNER OF SHIT TIER "NEWS" STORIES AIMED AT MISDIRECTING THE PUBLIC.

Last edited:
I read an article where a white bitch who was an FBI agent left her job to fuck some isis manlet because she got wet seeing him torturing people. women are truly a sick and depraved species

I read an article where a white bitch who was an FBI agent left her job to fuck some isis manlet because she got wet seeing him torturing people. women are truly a sick and depraved species
LINK

Just Be Arab bro