Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Muslimcels, how are you black pilled and follow islam at the same time ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Islam is faggot shit I always get these inbred mongrels preaching their trash to me but I just laugh because they are deluded shitniggers and they are all ugly losers with shit lives why the fuck do I wanna be in their gay religion. I'll never pray again until I have 50 million pounds and 3 sports cars and 2 houses 1 in London 1 in Amsterdam or California or Miami

Islam is faggot shit I always get these inbred mongrels preaching their trash to me but I just laugh because they are deluded shitniggers and they are all ugly losers with shit lives why the fuck do I wanna be in their gay religion. I'll never pray again until I have 50 million pounds and 3 sports cars and 2 houses 1 in London 1 in Amsterdam or California or Miami
Atheism is often the most rational position to arrive at

Islam really convergence with the ideas of blackpill in my opinion. But not the jihadis

Islam really convergence with the ideas of blackpill in my opinion. But not the jihadis
U dumb retard the jihadis are the most blackkpilled of all Muslims the normal Muslims are basically normies faggots with a Muslim flavour to them. What a retard you are for wanting to be Muslim. Hope you enjoy being in ghettos full off 99% fat disgusting niggers who throw trash on floor and can't look after anything and swarm to the mosque 5 times a day so every time you're outside you have to see zombie hordes of ugly niggers shuffling to mosque in their gay dresses. I've lived this shit already for 25 years. As soon as I leave this shit and have money I am discarding any Muslim shit from my personality and becoming full westerner drinking alcohol and eating Gregg's sausage rolls and all of it with no shame. And I will stab any Muslim nigger who tries to fuck with me.

U dumb retard the jihadis are the most blackkpilled of all Muslims the normal Muslims are basically normies faggots with a Muslim flavour to them. What a retard you are for wanting to be Muslim. Hope you enjoy being in ghettos full off 99% fat disgusting niggers who throw trash on floor and can't look after anything and swarm to the mosque 5 times a day so every time you're outside you have to see zombie hordes of ugly niggers shuffling to mosque in their gay dresses. I've lived this shit already for 25 years. As soon as I leave this shit and have money I am discarding any Muslim shit from my personality and becoming full westerner drinking alcohol and eating Gregg's sausage rolls and all of it with no shame. And I will stab any Muslim nigger who tries to fuck with me.
I want to die by the jihadis troon. fuck sandniggers

truly a ali mohammad moment

You want to die by a jihadi troon? Fuck does that mean gayass mfker
Fuck, I am dyslexic so don't take some of my works seriously. I meant " I don't want to.."

Islam is a low iq retard religion, with no rational intelligence and spiritual enlightened awakening, it is a bluepill on steroids.
I leave Islam and reverted to Buddhism as Buddhism is a perfectly blackpill religion that answers to the question of inceldom and lead to whitepill.

first time seeing a dyslexic in action
pepe-why-under256kb.gif

WHy Im this retarded