Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reason why nobody respects muslims

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I am sure the majority of muslims are sophisticated ,respectable people. But what the world sees coming from muslims on media portrays them as savage dumb low iq wild beasts. People fight wars, have freedom fighters and all kinds but they do their struggles in a civilised fashion not like wild animals from the jungles.

We see Sands leaving their countries in tens of millions and no other Sands or muslims accept them as refugees, instead they bomb their homes to the stone age then run away to go demand Sharia and death to Israel in countries they ran to. Yet those countries said already decades ago they are pro Israel for example.

What I am saying is the portrayal of muslims is like wild low iq savage dumb beasts of the field. Even African countries are getting more respect and are developing more than muslims currently.

I mean look at the video, yes it is okay to fight for freedom or whatever, but look at how they behave like animals thats what i mean

Attachments

• i1.mp4
    2.7 MB
what the actual fuck the kids already a psychopath jfl.

The only based thing about islam, is Sharia law. Apart from that I dont fuck with it

Someone discovered watchpeopledie again :feelsseriously:

The only based thing about islam, is Sharia law. Apart from that I dont fuck with it
Sharia law is Islam my nigga. Sharia comes from everything in Islam, the Surahs, Hadith, Fatwas etc etc

I am sure the majority of muslims are sophisticated ,respectable people. But what the world sees coming from muslims on media portrays them as savage dumb low iq wild beasts. People fight wars, have freedom fighters and all kinds but they do their struggles in a civilised fashion not like wild animals from the jungles.

We see Sands leaving their countries in tens of millions and no other Sands or muslims accept them as refugees, instead they bomb their homes to the stone age then run away to go demand Sharia and death to Israel in countries they ran to. Yet those countries said already decades ago they are pro Israel for example.

What I am saying is the portrayal of muslims is like wild low iq savage dumb beasts of the field. Even African countries are getting more respect and are developing more than muslims currently.

I mean look at the video, yes it is okay to fight for freedom or whatever, but look at how they behave like animals thats what i mean
View attachment 1060910
>africa
>developing

i only go on wpd for suicides to see how it would be like :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
same but isisfags are using it to post their propaganda
na these are old videos i have from years ago, just going through my old downloads
wtf this could get you atleast 8 years in prison if you live in a five eyes country

you download gore? the fuck is wrong with you?
Nigga ISIS was a part of history, either download the vids whilst they are there before they are deleted for good. I just 2-3 videos anyway just to remember who ISIS are

same but isisfags are using it to post their propaganda

wtf this could get you atleast 8 years in prison if you live in a five eyes country
nigga take it easy 8 years is the max sentence for naughty boys who post that shit to groom people and shieet or use them to spread propoganda.

For good boys like me who use videos to complain about savage low iq wild animal behaviour we get a warning

View attachment 1060910
based sandal wearing terrorist

View attachment 1060910

ISIS were savages, but don't blame sands for this just look at how Iran, Pakistan, Lebanon, Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan were like in 60s. It's all because CIA created all those terrorists organisations directly and indirectly, to fight there proxy wars against USSR and after winning against USSR, Those same terrorists organisations wanted to rule the countries according to their Sharia law. As they were promised by the CIA and soon CIA and West realised they created FRANKSTEIN. The terrorist organisations started attacking west. And you know what happened after.

Those are old propaganda videos. Israel propaganda . You’ve been tricked .
are u serious? Israeli stuff? But arent most of those young men in the videos from the West ? Alot of them went to Syria to join ISIS if you remember and alot of them did appear in such videos.

How do you know these are Israeli Hollywood productions? Although in your defence I must agree that the videos are actually very professionaly done. One has to ask why would an Islamic State put so much effort into diminishing their reputation and legitimacy with such savage and barbaric behaviour, so that is a little suspicious if I must say.

Nigga ISIS was a part of history, either download the vids whilst they are there before they are deleted for good. I just 2-3 videos anyway just to remember who ISIS are
You can bullshit yourself, but don't bullshit the rest of us, buddy boyo. These videos have no educational or historic value. Just admit you have a morbid curiosity and fascination with extreme gore, and the evil ISIS muzzies are a convenient excuse to scratch your psychological itch for the macabre.

But what the world sees coming from muslims on media portrays them as savage dumb low iq wild beasts.
The media has been promoting wars against Islamic countries for decades, and these wars have spurred Islamic militancy and asymmetric warfare, so I'm fairly sure that the media would demonize Islam regardless of what happened.

Western foids are typically savage dumb low IQ beasts, but are they portrayed as badly as Muslims? On the other hand, several Islamic societies offer a more traditional and civilized model than feminism. But again, that's not something that the media would want anyone to realize.

They behave like animals because women like aggressive dominant low IQ baboons.

Yh seen all this videos before

I wonder how many years it will take till things like that will be no more.

Islaam and every other Abrahamic cults should be diminished and anhilated

it would be a flying fuckload easier to demonize blacks in the usa if they weren't so overly protected by the old transnational trade gold liberals.

Islaam and every other Abrahamic cults should be diminished and anhilated
i know. they are all like communism, but islam is so close that it has some interchangeability, hence Iran's irgc brainwashing. i'm on the side that we need to start modernizing our ancestral faiths instead of all this collectivist utopian crap

I respect Muslims more than I respect cumskins or niggers

i know. they are all like communism, but islam is so close that it has some interchangeability, hence Iran's irgc brainwashing. i'm on the side that we need to start modernizing our ancestral faiths instead of all this collectivist utopian crap
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

They think that they look tough but they look pathetic instead.
Even cruelty should be done in moderation if you don't want to be seen as a retarded low IQ ape.

Looks nice what’s wrong with that?
Nothing wrong. Its actually a positive video for Pakistanis. All of them paid for his meals or wanted to pay for him because he is muslim and visiting their country.Thats an upvote for Pakistanis at least if you are muslim then Pakistan is a friendly, warm, welcoming country

i dont like watching gore

Attachments

• swastika_necklace_22inchain1.jpg
    swastika_necklace_22inchain1.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 4