Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Muslims were ahead of us by 1400 years

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Even in around 600 ad they made foids cover up their bodies. When you look at a regular girl, you feel lust. But covered up girls can't get validated or exploit you for your lust.
Respect from a christian

thanks man i am muslim and i agree with you back then there were good prohpets and companinons who made sure islam was growing and no one breaking the rules or they will get severl y punhished

I dont respect any religious they are cucks who worship other men for example muslims their prophet had 11 wives and muslims these days are only allowed to have 5, back in the days there was not a single man who had that many wives as the prophet and people say he got nothing and was living bad, meanwhile prophet was such a hypocrite promised poor people food and water in the afterlife in paradise and was living like a God himself.

When a woman is covered up it makes me more horny because i want to see how she is naked, many foids are too stupid to realize this.
fuck off

I celebrated the Umayyad Caliphate on Yahoo Answers many times before deletion.

I dont respect any religious they are cucks who worship other men for example muslims their prophet had 11 wives and muslims these days are only allowed to have 5, back in the days there was not a single man who had that many wives as the prophet and people say he got nothing and was living bad, meanwhile prophet was such a hypocrite promised poor people food and water in the afterlife in paradise and was living like a God himself.

When a woman is covered up it makes me more horny because i want to see how she is naked, many foids are too stupid to realize this.
Hast du dich schonmal gefragt warum es in den letzten Jahrzehnten so viele Incels gegeben hat im Vergleich zu davor? Weil Religion an Bedeutung verliert. Es ist egal ob du an Gott glaubst oder nicht, dass Religion einem Menschen Moral gibt ist ein Fakt,da er nicht gegen seinen Gott verstoßen möchte

Das stimmt. Aber das ändert nichts an dem Fakt dass die Religionen vom Menschen gemacht wurden und nicht stimmen. Es gibt weder Gott noch einen Lebensinn

Aber die Menschen die die Religionen gemacht haben, haben sie mindestens gut gemacht. Mit guten Regeln und so. Zumindest Grundlegend (radikaler Islam ist bisschen zu streng, z.B. kein Musik hören, etc.)
Dann gibt es halt keinen Gott. Aber Atheismus führt uns zu Degeneration. Wir brauchen einen Glauben als Menschen, etwas wonach wir streben können

Have to agree with that one. If a hot teen dresses like that I still get horny. I'm too much of a degen to care about her clothes.
View attachment 661732
But it's still better than those whores that wear yogapants. That shit just makes me angry.
Vor allem die die vor deiner Nase Squats in Yoga Pants machen.
Dann will ich nur Kriegsverbrechen in Transnistrien begehsn

Even in around 600 ad they made foids cover up their bodies. When you look at a regular girl, you feel lust. But covered up girls can't get validated or exploit you for your lust.
Respect from a christian

Many of Islamic concepts make a lot of sense, Only things I disagree with are that drugs should be acceptable in moderation and the halal meat rules are nonsensical.

I should take the Islampill at this point

Its a strict religion because the people are strict and repressed. But hey, good for them, they don't have any alcoholics.

If a people are not strict and repressed, then the people won't choose or conjure up a strict religion.

Muslims are stupid and just traditionalists which is just another form of gynocentrism like feminism. For example according to islamic law a Man owes his property and earnings to his family a wife while the property owned by a woman is hers and hers only. And its just a myth that Buslims were always like this, back in ancient arabia and persia women wore all sorts of slutty clothes. Wahabisttaliban ideology we see today is very recent and even that is gynocentric thrash because it still gives more importance and "protection" to a woman's life than a man's life. You can be killed or lynched in these countries if a upper class slut accuses you of even touching her in the wrong way

Still religions are a pathetic cope

Respect from a christian
GIGA BASED :feelsautistic:

I feel like the cultures with arranged marriages are pretty based

Islam is cucked, Europe didn't allow women vote until 1920s while Arab world gave them voting rights in 700s.