Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Muzmatch is just as bad as tinder.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Muzmatch is a dating app for Islam fags. I downloaded it yesterday and decided to LARP as an Islam fag to see if I could infiltrate a decent looking curry whore.

Not one fucking girl has liked my profile while I have already liked almost all of the ones available in my area. Jesus fucking Christ there is no fucking god.

This just goes to show that it doesn’t matter which app you use, online dating is chads territory.

Dating Sites are pointless if you are below Chadlite.

That app is used by white guys with muslim fetish and Hoejabis who like white guys and Zayn Malik. The muslim community does not take it seriously.

That app is used by white guys with muslim fetish and Hoejabis who like white guys and Zayn Malik. The muslim community does not take it seriously.
Pretty much this. It's basically a place for hoejabis to advertise themselves for white guys with muslim/virgin(not than any of them are) fetish.

facts