Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My 1 on 1 social skills are beyond fucked

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I can't interact with people 1 on 1 whether it's online through message or offline. I can only function in group setting where I can interject if I think of something relavant and stay quiet most of the time. Im not even NT enough to talk to roasties on tinder using a CHAD account. They aired my Nick Bateman account even after messaging me first a while back LOL

damn you need xanax more than i do... / try phenibut

Me too, it’s impossible for me to have a conversation

opposite for me. im good with 1v1 since i can focus on one person but with more people i sperg out.

im better at 1 on 1 conversations but im fucked in group conversations because im worried about saying something cringy and everyone making fun of me

Me too, it’s impossible for me to have a conversation
Yeah I can hide my non NTness in group conversations at least but 1 on 1 is totally fucked

Just remove the filter between your brain mouth. Whatever you think, say. Say it naturally and unapologetically.

lol i have this so bad. autism is a legit curse

Just remove the filter between your brain mouth. Whatever you think, say. Say it naturally and unapologetically.
That sounds like a way to dial up my autism to 100 percent and scare off pretty much anybody

That sounds like a way to dial up my autism to 100 percent and scare off pretty much anybody
The problem with autism and having conversation is that you try to plan everything you say and it comes off unnatural. This is why it is easier to use message boards. Say what you think naturally, and someone will like you for your ideas instead of how you present them. Don't interrupt though. Talk a normal amount and say anything that relates to what you are talking about. One person doesn't matter, so don't worry about what they think of you. Also, brief pauses in conversation are alright. Don't feel like you have to keep talking otherwise you come off as really autistic and annoying.

Why does this site care so much about social interections when it's girls that matter to us?

The problem with autism and having conversation is that you try to plan everything you say and it comes off unnatural. This is why it is easier to use message boards. Say what you think naturally, and someone will like you for your ideas instead of how you present them. Don't interrupt though. Talk a normal amount and say anything that relates to what you are talking about. One person doesn't matter, so don't worry about what they think of you. Also, brief pauses in conversation are alright. Don't feel like you have to keep talking otherwise you come off as really autistic and annoying.
:no:
How to stop planning every single sentence in my head?

x2. People want to fight you or get the hell away from you when your autism flares up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back