Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My 10'000th Post.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
Well buddy boyos, I made it; hitting 10k on an obscure Incel forum officially is proof that it's over & probably never began.

Been here almost a year now, and everything just feels like some sort of blur: Time goes by fast when you're LDARing.

I may only be twenty-one, but it already feels like I have been through a fuck ton of stuff. My redpill-bluepilled coping phases; my efforts in High-school & College; my many failed attempts; the "friends" who weren't actually there or gave a shit about me; my anxiety & depression caused by Inceldom & other shitty experiences in life, the list could go on:feelsbadman:.

Life just feels bleak, mundane, and repetitive; everyday feels the exact same, and nothing changes.

Inceldom is like being a rock in a stream; everything just passes by while you're stuck in the same situation, with no change.

Tagging some based brocels- thanks to you guys for making this forum & coping much better:

@Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @MiSKiRaT @Corvus @Puppeter @TBIcel @FemoidsGTFO @Pancakecel @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel @Mrugly420 @Garbage Life @Grim_Reaper @wereq @LesscoBlob @Immolator @ElTruecel @TheGrayWolf @WorthlessSlavicShit @Chudpreet @IronsideCel @PLA1092 @Izayacel @Mango @Stupid Clown @thespanishcel @PersonalityPIMP @Rotter @EngelCallDell19 @WacoGoesDown

Plus so so many more-

Also, RIP to @BataviaCel he was a real brocel:cryfeels:.

dnd rd I bet its as shit as the other 9999

i’m so sorry that you are still rotting here. Life has not been fair to you.

Your life is a horrible miserable pointless grind but at least your username glows now.

Congrats brocel opening a tallboy of laker ice to you now. So going to use the paragon colour or no?

Congrats brocel opening a tallboy of laker ice to you now
Thanks mang :feelsautistic:

Never had that beer(don't think I could even get it where I live) but enjoy it brocel.:feelsLSD:

:feelscomfy: dont ever get up

Thanks mang :feelsautistic:

Never had that beer(don't think I could even get it where I live) but enjoy it brocel.:feelsLSD:
Look forward to you appearing on the list of top posters. The beer is a budget beer by Canadian standards $2.25 a tall can our gov taxes the hell out of booze and is 5.5%

You havent been here 1 year you fucking cry baby

Been here almost a year now, and everything just feels like some sort of blur: Time goes by fast when you're LDARing.

Life just feels bleak, mundane, and repetitive; everyday feels the exact same, and nothing changes.

Inceldom is like being a rock in a stream; everything just passes by while you're stuck in the same situation, with no change.
Same here:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:.

Tagging some based brocels- thanks to you guys for making this forum & coping much better:

@Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @MiSKiRaT @Corvus @Puppeter @TBIcel @FemoidsGTFO @Pancakecel @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel @Mrugly420 @Garbage Life @Grim_Reaper @wereq @LesscoBlob @Immolator @ElTruecel @TheGrayWolf @WorthlessSlavicShit @Chudpreet @IronsideCel @PLA1092 @Izayacel @Mango @Stupid Clown @thespanishcel @PersonalityPIMP @Rotter @EngelCallDell19 @WacoGoesDown

Plus so so many more-

:yes::yes::yes:

Your life is a horrible miserable pointless grind but at least your username glows now.
Over when your life is a horrible miserable pointless grind but your username still doesn't glow yet:feelscry::feelscry:.

Basedwb

Finally paragon

thanks for the @ , just dont become to docile and remember your hatred . This shit of an existence is not your fault , and dont let other people tell you otherwise .

i’m so sorry that you are still rotting here. Life has not been fair to you.
It hasn't. Proof that putting in effort & trying will not guarantee success, contrary to what boomers & my parents have to say.
Kek- life may be shit, but at least I have a cool name on an obscure Incel forum:feelzez:.

Absolute suicidefuel for me not being tagged...

Happy glowing brocel

Well buddy boyos, I made it; hitting 10k on an obscure Incel forum officially is proof that it's over & probably never began.

I may only be twenty-one, but it already feels like I have been through a fuck ton of stuff. My redpill-bluepilled coping phases; my efforts in High-school & College; my many failed attempts; the "friends" who weren't actually there or gave a shit about me; my anxiety & depression caused by Inceldom & other shitty experiences in life, the list could go on:feelsbadman:.

Plus so so many more-

Man batavia I feel bad for that guy parents were abusive or something like that :feelsrope:

Absolute suicidefuel for me not being tagged...
Shit sorry man- a lot of those users I have known a very long time & also speak with very frequently. Also don't want to get a % for mass-tag
Happy glowing brocel
Thanks man, VIP color mogs tbh.

Congrats bro. Smoke a bowl to celebrate

Glad to have met you, brocel

Brutally over for you and in a few months I will likely be reaching 10k posts for the second time :feelsbadman:

All love brocel

The brutal opposite of an ascension post

It's a milestone, all right. Maybe use it as a Tinder bio.

congratulations on reaching 10k posts brocel

You get a foid delivered to you once you reach 10k, you should check your mail

You get a foid delivered to you once you reach 10k, you should check your mail
He tried but alas he failed to set up two-step verification and was thus denied his potential ascension.

I'm sorry bro :feelsbadman:

You joined same month as me, very based user :feelsokman:

Welcome to the rest of your life boyo. It's over!

Brutally over for you and in a few months I will likely be reaching 10k posts for the second time :feelsbadman:
At least it was earned legitimately this time.

Congradulations! Next step is 20K posts!

Congratulations boyo. Also based pfp

I don't remember if I told you but congrats brocel :feelzez: