Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My 12 year old brother just tried to kill himself

12 years old? Fuck, I wasn't even thinking about girls at that age. Jesus...
It’s getting worst for future young incels, I didn’t find blackpill till 23 and I am 24.
Soon chadlites will be searching why can’t I get a gf

What's up with all precocious suicides nowadays? It Happened with my younger male cousin as well. And exactly like that, he's fine now.

But in his case, he was getting pussy since 12. The motivation is still not clear to me, he told me he was just depressed and drunk.

Are you an anti-natalist?

You can save him.

-Teach him about mewing
-make sure he gets 8+ hour sleep
-make sure he works out and eats a lot so he grows tall and strong.
-get him into a team sport, like basketball or something and make sure he fuckin trains. He doesn’t know how much it’ll pay off with pussy/money in future.
- get him to looksmatch and get him into good healthy habits

He will thank you once he is 22 in 10 years and rolling in pussy

Are you an anti-natalist?
Not a particularly staunch one, but yes. The problem with anti-natalism is that only certain races (cof cof, whites) seem to pay it any heed.

I don't think that was the motivation. He's probably just a depressed kid with some autism.

Not a particularly staunch one, but yes. The problem with anti-natalism is that only certain races (cof cof, whites) seem to pay it any heed.

This is true, my friend. Unfortunately at the present moment anti-natalism is being advocated by (((David Benatar))) who *to this day* has never actually shown his face on camera and even worse has categorically refused to answer the question of whether or no he himself has children (many suspect that he does). Literally no one has ever seen this guy's face before. It cannot be found.

shoulda patched him up tooken him to the ER

All the byproduct of a society that encourages promiscuity, even at a young age, a 12 year old kid shouldn't be thinking about getting a girlfriend let alone worrying about the fact he can't.

He's still young enough to gymcel look up Starting Strength and look up bb channels that will motivate him to get swoll

My sympathy to you and your bro. Did he "cross the street" or "walk down the street?" If it's the latter, that's what'll kill you quick, and means that he's serious and did the research on how to do it.
Our whole system is fucked up. IF you do get therapy (court ordered or not), make sure it's with a therapist who understands fucking autism.
Just my US$0.02. Hope it helps.

12? I have trouble believing that

you weren't thinking about girls as a 12 year old? Woah did I mature fast or were you just a late bloomer kek

Sorry about your bro

what gets me is 12 year olds. again 12 year olds, which is about the 5th grade, are into gang bang sex with chads, now? We still had cooties when i was in that age bracket. must be the soy in the foods making these girls mature faster. being an older incel i dont think it should be an issue till about 25.

i'd just say pretend this shit never happened when he comes home. play more video games with him.

12 year olds are in 7th grade and yeah, plenty of chads who have sex as soon as they start puberty at 11. In 7th grade I sat next to a guy who had sex when he was in 6th grade and had girlfriends. He said that he had sex with his gf at her house while her parents were there.

good for him, he is blackpilled
jk, fuck this cruel society

as soon as i started shaking i had to stop it was too scary
i've swallowed a bottle of pills before and got so scared i made myself puke them up, came up with some blood mixed in so idk if it was doing any damage or i scratched my throat. found out they were expired anyway :lul::lul::lul:

-Teach him about mewing
-make sure he gets 8+ hour sleep
-make sure he works out and eats a lot so he grows tall and strong.
-get him into a team sport, like basketball or something and make sure he fuckin trains. He doesn’t know how much it’ll pay off with pussy/money in future.
- get him to looksmatch and get him into good healthy habits

He will thank you once he is 22 in 10 years and rolling in pussy

Glad he's alive. You should put as much effort as possible into him, for us oldcels it's over anyway. Don't forget about the team sport, it sure helps a lot for a halfway proper social development. And please if u guys quit then propERly.

He shouldn't be concerned with such things at 12.

Lol when I was his age, 12 year old Chadlets got handjobs and shit. One got a handjob from my oneitis. It was mega ERfuel.

when he comes back be like i feel you bro.

Incels are becoming younger with the pressure from society telling men, they are worthless without women, btw there is a high chance he will attempt suicide again, so you might want to keep an eye on him.

I'm really sorry for your brother and your family. Use this as an opportunity to bond over your shared inceldom. The blackpill can offer feelings of relief.

Mewing may still have effect on him at that age, tell him to chew mastiha gum 10 minutes per day until his jaw hurts, it will stimulate correct bone development in his skull.

Poor kid, he's got a long and bumpy road ahead of him.

Can't wait for cucktears to repost this. Male suicide rate is no joke.

If this were my sister, well…

That box of cereal is going to be a bigger priority.

My condolences (if you want it).

When’s he back to normal give him a slight Blackpill

introduce to him the idea of him becoming a hERo

For him it's probably more about fitting in than banging some chicks. At 12 years old everything is still fine. Hell starts at around 14.

Sorry that your bro feels the need to off himself at such a tender age.

When’s he back to normal give him a slight Blackpill
Back to normal lol. This kid is 12 and almost offed himself. But I agree, you may try introducing him to the black pill step by step, but you should still try that he goes for the usual TRP bs: wagemaxx, healthmaxx, looksmaxx etc. Surely is worth a try to get him past inceldom.

I don't mean to be an ass, but could you provide proof such as an anonymous photo of him laying in a bed with his wrists bandaged?

Huh, if you and him have suicidal ideation and feelings of rejection, maybe you gots some serious psychological illness in your family's DNA. What about ma and pa, are they all there mentally?

We all joke around with roping, but a 12 yo is too young to off himself. I hope he gets better.
Joking? Ooooooh right, I getcha. ;)