Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My 15 year old little sister fucking with her boyfriend.

Django the niggero

Django the niggero

Captain
★★★
I am the only virgin in the house now. I want to die.:feelsrope:

How old is her boyfriend? Brutal if she fucks in your house.

I am the only virgin in the house now. I want to die.:feelsrope:
It's ropefuel when this happens, and she'll start acting like even more of a bitch to you now. They turn into cunts around that age and have no respect for their genetic dead-end brother.

Hqdefault

It's ropefuel when this happens, and she'll start acting like even more of a bitch to you now. They turn into cunts around that age and have no respect for their genetic dead-end brother.
Even the wallpaper of his phone is a photo where he touches his breasts.

Noooooooo!!!! She’s an innocent child you disgusting creepy pedo incel!!!!!
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Tfw you will never get to feel a JB's titties.

hope she gets aids

It’s horrible to know that my own little sister knows sex better than i do.
They start whoring themselves young, yet they say a teen boy is too young for a foid in her 20s.

That's the usual age they start, in the UK anyway, I'd find that very depressing too OP.

Same age as my sister when dhe did it. Me and my friend hacked onto her Facebook and were shocked by some of the nasty things they were saying

barge in when they are doing it and demand sex or else you will rat her out to your parents

You are retarded if you don't ER them when they are having sex. (in video game)

RAPE THAT VILE DISGUSTING VILE DEGENERATE WHORE ITS YOUR SISTER WHICH MEANS HER PUSSY BELONGS TO YOU NOT CHAD(inGTA)
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::no::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

LOL what the fuck how do you even know this?

Isn't it expected though, at least she isn't whoring herself to a hypogamous chad. If he's her looksmatch it's fine

Same age as my sister when dhe did it. Me and my friend hacked onto her Facebook and were shocked by some of the nasty things they were saying
I dread to think what mine gets up to on social media, she's always video calling random guys. Does she ever point her camera at you to take pics or video?

Nothing is more cucked than having a sister and daughter. Luckily, I have none:feelsaww:

I dread to think what mine gets up to on social media, she's always video calling random guys. Does she ever point her camera at you to take pics or video?
Yea her and her friends would do that with some douchy smug spounding Chsd on their video chats. I would probably ended up dumping the baby in a dumpster if i had a daughter

Just rape a girl you won't be a kissless virgin anymore ;)

You really believe they don't fuck at 15? jfl
I do but probably OP is exaggerating. His and our duty is not to let her become a whore.

Brutal. Im also the only virgin in the house and one of two in the entire family.