Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My 17yo sister is taller than me (22yo)

Abu_Hajaar

Abu_Hajaar

Baby-faced manlet (5'4")
Forced smile sad

Brutal but also kinda hot

Brutal but also kinda hot
What the fuck happend? Why I got such shit genes? Bruh, I swear she got all good ones from my father I got from my mom. Fucking never began

Will she settle for a 7ft chad only?

Will she settle for a 7ft chad only?
I bet my life that she will, she sees daily how much my subhuman genes affect my life so she will do anything to not pass this on to her own children in future :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I bet my life that she will, she sees daily how much my subhuman genes affect my life so she will do anything to not pass this on to her own children in future :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Brutal

Brootal

why are foids so tall nowadays, I’m 5’8 and barely height mog most girls
I'm 172cm tall and saw a 180cm tall girl a few days ago, she'll settle only for an 8ft tall terachad giant :feelsautistic:

Say goodbye to her and sell her to my incel cult, we can make u rich nibba

Abu Hajaar pass me the rocket

how tall is she?

holy shit i just figured out you are 5'4

There’s a 6’2 girl in one my classes:shock:
She needs to get raped by a manlet, the idea of a turbomanlet raping a tall foid is based as fuck. She would feel terrible after that.

Foids are getting oddly tall. Must have to do with some environmental chemichals I bet.

based Adolfcel

ec2b5ad4e9cd8f49bf84ed1ad767b626919c9c59v2_hq.jpg
The man in my avi is actually Ernst Junger (if you're referring to my avi)

Hitler had a mustache during World War 1 (A longer one but he later trimmed it due to it being uncomfortable while wearing a gas mask)

:feelshaha::feelshaha: Me too brocel my sister is like a head taller than me she is a giraffe I think she is 5’9 or some shit my mother might be around the same height as me idk though my older brother is the only person that I have the same height as which is lifefuel but I rarely ever see him anymore.