Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My 1st Post (29YO VIRGIN)

D

DevilShepherd

Greycel
I'll try and sum up everything that's been on my mind these couple of years that it's engraved, some I tweeted, some too taboo to tweet.

Call me a fakecel, I don't care. I'm a hybrid; half incel, half alpha-male (well that's my misogyny on turbo). But rest assured, I'm nothing like Andrew Tate or Jordan Peterson. As for why I'm so articulate, well that's cause I'm a narcissist.

Psychologists are universally incompetent, they just did the years to earn some worthless papers. Never heard of a good review. The 1st I met, I expected a "what's said in this room stays in this room", instead I got a "anything else? Getting you a job will miraculously solve everything". News flash, it won't. The fathers in films can listen to murder confessions & keep the fucking secret. What can a psychologist do? These unprofessional cunts don't give a fuck & nobody will take the complaints of a lunatic seriously!

I literally changed my name and named myself after Ted Bundy & Elliot Rodger (1st & middle name). Elliot Rodger was selfless, too selfless, don’t be like him. He did it for 2 reasons, vengeance & to send a message. Message sent, message not received. Humanity is evil, society hopeless. Rape, instead of murder. Pleasure comes first, the sentence I'll accept on a later date.

Listen, love is not real. If someone would sacrifice for someone, it is the MISBELIEF that's real. Need more proof? Love can't be quantified. Back in stone age, we cavemen never fell for it. It's only literature, fiction and the media that's brainwashed us into believing in a thing that doesn't exist ever since we were kids. The only thing that's real are physical, namely pain & pleasure. The only goals in life you need is to avoid pain, receive pleasure. While love isn't real; intimacy, flirting, seduction, hormones & testosterone are very real. Replace the search for relationships with the search for sex. Rape not one, rape dozens.

Quote me on this. If she ain't Japanese, she ain't woman. Just another spoiled, entitled, insufferable, conceited, overbearing, wishy-washy and self-important animal. Now before you accuse me of yellow fever, I'm Asian. Wanna know what’s the difference between a Japanese hooker & the rest of the world? The Japanese ones doesn't reject its' clients. Just avoid the street level, cheap hookers; unless she's underage, because then the inexperience explains the price.

Japan is a misogynistic country & that's okay, because the rest of the world is MISANDRISTIC & MATRIARCHAL!! They seriously think calling me names, what calling me mYsoGYNISTIC will magically help them win every argument?! Fuck no! You live in a misandristic society & don't even fucking realize it! Japan is a farm, the women the produce. The best organic & pasture-raised farm that is. Japan is a paradise for criminals & men alike, and I'll fit right in.

My answers to feminists's ridiculous MeToo movement is simple. Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you especially, fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you too! Fuck all of you! They can't make up they fucking minds! Opps, I forgot, that's cause they don't got one, they're brainless! They're the ones celebrating the freedom of sex, yet they change their tunes as they please! As much as it fits them, everything for their own convenience, at their disposal! Woo, NOW sex is TABOO huh? Now, we are the objects of SCORN for wanting sex hUH?! In response to MeToo, I present to you #BoyCott. #BoyCott is the movement to boycott all females that's not homegrown, pure blooded, purebred Japanese with both Japanese parents, and has lived in Japan their whole life. Listen to me now!! Some filthy females have already complained that boys are turning to AI, leaving them with no potential partners, look it up. All we have to do is crank that up 10 million fold! Pretend these females as employees; you know what we do to those that freely uses, abuses, manipulate, leech, gaslight, and disposes of the company? We blacklist their fucking arses.

Now am I saying that Japanese women are perfect? Nope, but if 35% out of 60 million are amazing, that's still trillion of times better than any country on the surface of Earth. Trillion X Zero = Zero. Butt fuck it. What? You expected perfection? We don't do perfect here, we do statistics & probability, factual & reality. At least Japanese prostitutes stay professional & gives you the full package of industry-standard services. Another thing to note, it's the gender ratio of the country. Japan has more women than men, therefore most of 'em couldn't afford to be spoiled, entitled snowflakes in the name of competition in the whoring market. But compared to Russia, where men are sent to war, filthy females of Russia are stuck-up with rotten persona & every negative traits I'm sure you are already familiar with. Japan is the only country that ticks both quantity & quality. Like I said, it's a farm. And we gonn' devour those chickens whole, and we gonn' devour 'em raw.

I love muh sugoi japan and its traditional culture.
Also I know it is a meme but slice of life anime unironically helped in my radicalization.

Nigger too long that's a whole chapter

What is half incel lmao. You are either one or you are not.

What is half incel lmao. You are either one or you are not.
wtf even is "half alpha male" is it someone who only cleans up their bulls cum from his gf's pussy on monday's, tuesday's, and wednesday's?

wtf even is "half alpha male" is it someone who only cleans up their bulls cum from his gf's pussy on monday's, tuesday's, and wednesday's?
It's an alpha male on a good day.

I'll try and sum up everything that's been on my mind these couple of years that it's engraved, some I tweeted, some too taboo to tweet.

Call me a fakecel, I don't care. I'm a hybrid; half incel, half alpha-male (well that's my misogyny on turbo). But rest assured, I'm nothing like Andrew Tate or Jordan Peterson. As for why I'm so articulate, well that's cause I'm a narcissist.

Psychologists are universally incompetent, they just did the years to earn some worthless papers. Never heard of a good review. The 1st I met, I expected a "what's said in this room stays in this room", instead I got a "anything else? Getting you a job will miraculously solve everything". News flash, it won't. The fathers in films can listen to murder confessions & keep the fucking secret. What can a psychologist do? These unprofessional cunts don't give a fuck & nobody will take the complaints of a lunatic seriously!

I literally changed my name and named myself after Ted Bundy & Elliot Rodger (1st & middle name). Elliot Rodger was selfless, too selfless, don’t be like him. He did it for 2 reasons, vengeance & to send a message. Message sent, message not received. Humanity is evil, society hopeless. Rape, instead of murder. Pleasure comes first, the sentence I'll accept on a later date.

Listen, love is not real. If someone would sacrifice for someone, it is the MISBELIEF that's real. Need more proof? Love can't be quantified. Back in stone age, we cavemen never fell for it. It's only literature, fiction and the media that's brainwashed us into believing in a thing that doesn't exist ever since we were kids. The only thing that's real are physical, namely pain & pleasure. The only goals in life you need is to avoid pain, receive pleasure. While love isn't real; intimacy, flirting, seduction, hormones & testosterone are very real. Replace the search for relationships with the search for sex. Rape not one, rape dozens.

Quote me on this. If she ain't Japanese, she ain't woman. Just another spoiled, entitled, insufferable, conceited, overbearing, wishy-washy and self-important animal. Now before you accuse me of yellow fever, I'm Asian. Wanna know what’s the difference between a Japanese hooker & the rest of the world? The Japanese ones doesn't reject its' clients. Just avoid the street level, cheap hookers; unless she's underage, because then the inexperience explains the price.

Japan is a misogynistic country & that's okay, because the rest of the world is MISANDRISTIC & MATRIARCHAL!! They seriously think calling me names, what calling me mYsoGYNISTIC will magically help them win every argument?! Fuck no! You live in a misandristic society & don't even fucking realize it! Japan is a farm, the women the produce. The best organic & pasture-raised farm that is. Japan is a paradise for criminals & men alike, and I'll fit right in.

My answers to feminists's ridiculous MeToo movement is simple. Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you especially, fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you too! Fuck all of you! They can't make up they fucking minds! Opps, I forgot, that's cause they don't got one, they're brainless! They're the ones celebrating the freedom of sex, yet they change their tunes as they please! As much as it fits them, everything for their own convenience, at their disposal! Woo, NOW sex is TABOO huh? Now, we are the objects of SCORN for wanting sex hUH?! In response to MeToo, I present to you #BoyCott. #BoyCott is the movement to boycott all females that's not homegrown, pure blooded, purebred Japanese with both Japanese parents, and has lived in Japan their whole life. Listen to me now!! Some filthy females have already complained that boys are turning to AI, leaving them with no potential partners, look it up. All we have to do is crank that up 10 million fold! Pretend these females as employees; you know what we do to those that freely uses, abuses, manipulate, leech, gaslight, and disposes of the company? We blacklist their fucking arses.

Now am I saying that Japanese women are perfect? Nope, but if 35% out of 60 million are amazing, that's still trillion of times better than any country on the surface of Earth. Trillion X Zero = Zero. Butt fuck it. What? You expected perfection? We don't do perfect here, we do statistics & probability, factual & reality. At least Japanese prostitutes stay professional & gives you the full package of industry-standard services. Another thing to note, it's the gender ratio of the country. Japan has more women than men, therefore most of 'em couldn't afford to be spoiled, entitled snowflakes in the name of competition in the whoring market. But compared to Russia, where men are sent to war, filthy females of Russia are stuck-up with rotten persona & every negative traits I'm sure you are already familiar with. Japan is the only country that ticks both quantity & quality. Like I said, it's a farm. And we gonn' devour those chickens whole, and we gonn' devour 'em raw.
Tldr. Assuming you are a fakecel faggot tho

Are you Japanese yourself? Do you plan on moving there?

Dumbass, I'm not eating raw chicken.

Rare to see japanesecels here

Also, wdym by "half incel"

The first 2 paragraphs sound like your a IncelTear Larp no real incel is gonna talk about “misogyny” you faggot go kill your self in real life with your absent fathers gun nigger boy

Not reading fakecel novels

What’s up @Reclusemaxxer how have you been doing?

Also I know it is a meme but slice of life anime unironically helped in my radicalization.
Which anime was it? For me it was LOGH.

Which anime was it? For me it was LOGH.
Oh I'm going to watch that soon.
Well with the radicalization it was K-On! and Lucky Star.
I do really like Kimi No Na Wa probably one of the best movies ever.

Wtf did I just read?

Same age as me, i turn 30 in 3 months time.

Are you Japanese yourself? Do you plan on moving there?
Definitely moving there one day, and they'll have to kill me to drag me on a plane out. It doesn't help that they made it near impossible for me to get a visa or migration done.

How about an alpha male who can't get laid? Or better yet, an alpha-male virgin who refuses to just eat up any low quality cheap ASEAN imports from south-east asian countries the government tried to humor me with in 1 worthless red light district in the whole city?

What's up, my nigger. I'm an alpha-male virgin who refuses to just eat up any low quality cheap ASEAN imports from south-east asian countries that the government tried to humor me with, all located in 1 worthless red light district in the whole city.

Also, I like to preach. But I do not believe in self-improvement. You can be the best role model in this world, and you would still receive nothing in return from these ungrateful societies. Men are to be hunters, hunt your own women for sex. Force it, 'cause society will not recognize your needs for sex.

Definitely moving there one day, and they'll have to kill me to drag me on a plane out. It doesn't help that they made it near impossible for me to get a visa or migration done.
Not a bad idea if you're able to secure a visa and a decent job/source of income. At least they aren't flooding their country with people who hate them.

just postmaxx before u make a thread greycels will get shit on :feelsseriously:

Friendly reminder that japan is running out of cute young foids as their population ages. They also have a lot more nigerians competing with the Yakuza for control of the sex trade.

dont give a fuck, stay virgin

How hard was it to change your name? I thought about changing mine to Max Payne or Jack Battle.

How hard was it to change your name? I thought about changing mine to Max Payne or Jack Battle.
You serious dude? Meh, it's neither difficult nor was it convenient. Had to use a website to submit an application, then enter the lawyer's office for the official paperwork. Then I had to get my ID changed at the government's, with some assistance. It's been 2 or 3 years & I haven't even update my passport's name

dont give a fuck, stay virgin
Fuck you. Keep fucking 'em fat, old, ugly, cheap imports from third world south-east asian countries.. or them fat ass blacks you be fucking

Real, I thought they didn't have any free time cause they work some 18 hour a day job

Real, I thought they didn't have any free time cause they work some 18 hour a day job
I'm glad you asked! That is complete PROPAGANDA! NPCs with no mind of their own lurks the internet, these weebs are obsessed with Japan but ignorant of the country. So what they do? Spread misinformation & rumors on every YouTube comment section with a "it can't be helped‍♂️" attitude. Sickening! I swear to god, damn!

Japan has the lowest birth rate?❌️ That's South Korea. Japan has the highest suicide rate? ❌️ Still South Korea.

It's like they don't want people to discover how much of a paradise Japan is for men, so they can have it all to themself.

In Asia, there is a term 'HERBIVORE' men, it refers to Millennials & Gen Zs who are brainwashed into becoming domesticated pacifists, so the old men will always be fucking the new batch of girls in their place with little competition. The only men who suffers in Japan are herbivores, nerds & feminists. And kinda brought it on themselves! For obeying!

Might is right, violence is the answer, & lastly.. tyranny is the best policy. Nice guys finish last? Nice guys finish never! They're not even allowed to compete in the race of life, let alone finish!

DNR that schizo shit, I tried but you went full retard.

Imagine being a japcel, imagine being rejected in high school, imagine being rejected in college. Oh wait that's fine, it's easy as hell to fuck a school girl at any age. Just pay for it, it's as common as being cucked is in the west. I'd much rather be a japcel than an incel in my current hellhole in the west. Japan has a great culture centered around order, respect and afterwork drinking. It also has countless copes tailor made for incels, including rentable school girl pussy.

I can't even begin to describe how much more I'd enjoy being a Japanese wageslave than being an incel wagecuck in the west in a culture that despises me and provides no decent copes.

Imagine being a japcel, imagine being rejected in high school, imagine being rejected in college. Oh wait that's fine, it's easy as hell to fuck a school girl at any age. Just pay for it, it's as common as being cucked is in the west. I'd much rather be a japcel than an incel in my current hellhole in the west. Japan has a great culture centered around order, respect and afterwork drinking. It also has countless copes tailor made for incels, including rentable school girl pussy.

I can't even begin to describe how much more I'd enjoy being a Japanese wageslave than being an incel wagecuck in the west in a culture that despises me and provides no decent copes.
I feel you, brother. Most Japanese girls are gentle & polite, compliant & obedient. Unlike those entitled, self-important snowflakes in the West. This is what happens when the simps put them on a pedestal since elementary school, out of our control my man.

Maybe one day, maybe one day. Take it slowly, learn Japanese & aim for an immigration. Best of luck to you. Cheers.

You serious dude? Meh, it's neither difficult nor was it convenient. Had to use a website to submit an application, then enter the lawyer's office for the official paperwork. Then I had to get my ID changed at the government's, with some assistance. It's been 2 or 3 years & I haven't even update my passport's name
I'm sorta serious. At least people can pronounce those names easily.

Greycel rambling

you are so far behind it's laughable

I feel you, brother. Most Japanese girls are gentle & polite, compliant & obedient. Unlike those entitled, self-important snowflakes in the West. This is what happens when the simps put them on a pedestal since elementary school, out of our control my man.

Maybe one day, maybe one day. Take it slowly, learn Japanese & aim for an immigration. Best of luck to you. Cheers.
You are beyond delusional. Japan is gynocentric just like the shitwest. Japan is allied to shitwest. Thailand is waaay better for incels

I think you are South Korean.