Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My 2 instances of being able to personally experience foid tutorial difficulty.

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
Folks on here will often say, Just be foid, Foids live on easy mode.

I think the most accurate saying from my experience is "Foids live on tutorial mode" Thats how it has felt for me in these 2 moments I was about to share, it felt like a tutorial and things were unlocked for me for freeplay, that you would not experience on normal or hard difficulty.

I will go by chronological order of my personal RegularManlet lore since the order of these does not really matter.

Story one: Free rides at a fair.

For some reason my sister came down with one of her friends to pick me up and take me to a fair, the thing is this fair was about to finish closing and it was at night. So we got to the fair and at first my sister did pay for stuff but after about playing 2 fair games the guys started to let us just go on the rides and stuff completely for free, I even remember one of the fair workers loudly speaking about us to another fair worker jokingly saying "Yeah these are the ones keeping us open."
At the time I could not fathom how I was keeping these guys there basically serving us while we got to play on the bumper cars for free as well as go on a ferris wheel.
Well at the end of all this free stuff one of the guys came up to me, my sister and her friend and asked if they wanted to meet up and go to a nearby club, I guess at the time I was a little younger and I was scrawny so even though this guy was manlet height like me he still felt confident asking my sister and her friend in front of her brother, my sister and her friend politely rejected him and his other friend.

Basically because of my sister and her friend I got free carnival rides and some of the staff waiting hand on foot, JUST FOR A CHANCE TO ASK THEM OUT. Literally fucking tutorial difficulty, all they had to do was respectfully decline them and that was it! And they were legit about it too because later in the car we drove by the club and my sisters friend pointed out those guys from the fair were lining up outside of the club.

Story two: Betabuxx betabuxxes me indirectly for a day through my sister.

I was with my sister and randomly one night she takes me to a decent CBD hotel, this hotel room has not amazing but not bad either decent balcony view. I don't know why her betabuxx paid for a night here with her, maybe he did not know I was coming so my sister brought me along to make it clear no sex was happening. The room was quite big though and this hotel was in Sydney Australia, if you don't know shit is FUCKING expensive in sydney, I think it is the number one most expensive place for property and stuff so this room would not have been cheap. Also by this point my sister was not even that attractive, she was visibly pretty heavy. On top of this room the betabuxx paid for snacks and pizza. I stayed the night and in the morning the betabuxx brought me a burger chips and drink and I got money to gamble.

Again this was another moment of basically freeplay tutorial difficulty, I got a nice hotel whatever food I wanted and money to gamble with ( I do not like gambling however I was basically pestered to do it by my sister and it was not my money, I think I may have actually made a profit and they said it was beginners luck kek :feelshaha: )

These are my only 2 times I have experienced foid tutorial difficulty, but it is literaly a tutorial freeplay.

@Raidriar3015

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Also, ragefuel. Reading this made me think back to comments I’ve seen on various social media of foids talking about how much harder their life is than a man’s. Completely insane.

Also by this point my sister was not even that attractive, she was visibly pretty heavy.
Jfl but also more ragefuel.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.
Yeah yw glad u liked it, I think it is interesting to see how it really is like tutorial difficulty, being a man is like when you stop getting that fourth wall narrator voice helping you out with everything and you got to do it all on your own with no one to help you
Reading this made me think back to comments I’ve seen on various social media of foids talking about how much harder their life is than a man’s. Completely insane.
Yeah its definitely not true, foids are just stupid and focus on the negatives whilst being completely ignorant to the positives, they also think the top 20 percent of men is all men.
Jfl but also more ragefuel.
For foids being attractive is like a skill tree you can invest into, to reap slightly better rewards but its completely optional.

Yeah yw glad u liked it, I think it is interesting to see how it really is like tutorial difficulty, being a man is like when you stop getting that fourth wall narrator voice helping you out with everything and you got to do it all on your own with no one to help you
True, and the difficulty thereafter depends on your looks and if you're NT.

Yeah its definitely not true, foids are just stupid and focus on the negatives whilst being completely ignorant to the positives, they also think the top 20 percent of men is all men.
Sometimes it's hard to even believe they think that. Sometimes I feel like they all know they're lying.

Sometimes it's hard to even believe they think that. Sometimes I feel like they all know they're lying.
I think some must lie, the feminism movement in itself is a lie, what better way to continue to oppress than to pretend to be oppressed.

There's no better way of seeing something than experiencing it yourself.

I literally sign up on Twitter and use a female picture and can build it to 40 k plus because of ''personality''

I try on a real account and can barely get 12 followers.

Tutorial / Legend mode.

Folks on here will often say, Just be foid, Foids live on easy mode.

I think the most accurate saying from my experience is "Foids live on tutorial mode" Thats how it has felt for me in these 2 moments I was about to share, it felt like a tutorial and things were unlocked for me for freeplay, that you would not experience on normal or hard difficulty.

I will go by chronological order of my personal RegularManlet lore since the order of these does not really matter.

Story one: Free rides at a fair.

For some reason my sister came down with one of her friends to pick me up and take me to a fair, the thing is this fair was about to finish closing and it was at night. So we got to the fair and at first my sister did pay for stuff but after about playing 2 fair games the guys started to let us just go on the rides and stuff completely for free, I even remember one of the fair workers loudly speaking about us to another fair worker jokingly saying "Yeah these are the ones keeping us open."
At the time I could not fathom how I was keeping these guys there basically serving us while we got to play on the bumper cars for free as well as go on a ferris wheel.
Well at the end of all this free stuff one of the guys came up to me, my sister and her friend and asked if they wanted to meet up and go to a nearby club, I guess at the time I was a little younger and I was scrawny so even though this guy was manlet height like me he still felt confident asking my sister and her friend in front of her brother, my sister and her friend politely rejected him and his other friend.

Basically because of my sister and her friend I got free carnival rides and some of the staff waiting hand on foot, JUST FOR A CHANCE TO ASK THEM OUT. Literally fucking tutorial difficulty, all they had to do was respectfully decline them and that was it! And they were legit about it too because later in the car we drove by the club and my sisters friend pointed out those guys from the fair were lining up outside of the club.

Story two: Betabuxx betabuxxes me indirectly for a day through my sister.

I was with my sister and randomly one night she takes me to a decent CBD hotel, this hotel room has not amazing but not bad either decent balcony view. I don't know why her betabuxx paid for a night here with her, maybe he did not know I was coming so my sister brought me along to make it clear no sex was happening. The room was quite big though and this hotel was in Sydney Australia, if you don't know shit is FUCKING expensive in sydney, I think it is the number one most expensive place for property and stuff so this room would not have been cheap. Also by this point my sister was not even that attractive, she was visibly pretty heavy. On top of this room the betabuxx paid for snacks and pizza. I stayed the night and in the morning the betabuxx brought me a burger chips and drink and I got money to gamble.

Again this was another moment of basically freeplay tutorial difficulty, I got a nice hotel whatever food I wanted and money to gamble with ( I do not like gambling however I was basically pestered to do it by my sister and it was not my money, I think I may have actually made a profit and they said it was beginners luck kek :feelshaha: )

These are my only 2 times I have experienced foid tutorial difficulty, but it is literaly a tutorial freeplay.

@Raidriar3015
one time random old guys at moms job just gave her money
my mom is in 50s and ugly af

another time I shows my little sis anime and we watch together.
she's like 5th grade at that point

she loudly starts talking about it to my parents I wanted to die from cringe
I thought I ruined her life
I would literally not be able to sleep cuz I felt so guilt

for ref, I got bullied for it. ppl said I watch cartoons and lulled at me

well my sister didn't
She made like 10 friends on the back of anime, the same activity that made ppl bully me

one time random old guys at moms job just gave her money
my mom is in 50s and ugly af
like they just gave her money? im sure thats still the general premise of what your saying but ur story is missing a bit of context i think
well my sister didn't
She made like 10 friends on the back of anime, the same activity that made ppl bully me
foid does something = its quirky

sub5 does something = your a loser

like they just gave her money? im sure thats still the general premise of what your saying but ur story is missing a bit of context i think

foid does something = its quirky

sub5 does something = your a loser
my mom works in a place where old men go to die
all of them are like alcoholics
many former homeless
they get an allowance while there
not much
mostly spend it on booze
my mom serves them food

my mom works in a place where old men go to die
all of them are like alcoholics
many former homeless
they get an allowance while there
not much
mostly spend it on booze
my mom serves them food
oh and they just simped and gave her money for free basically, yeah thats why I think foid life is an actual tutorial level of difficulty, like when the game gives you free items at the start of a game to get started