Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My 305 rejection

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
I take Italian classes and our teacher teamed me up with an arab woman(27) and our teacher instructed us that we should make an imaginative conversation between us and the teacher gave us a lot of examples on the board. Teacher said to me "you start" I said "OK"

"Would you like to come to the cinema with me?" Bro she literally panicked, she was stunned and she said with fear "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!" The Teacher stopped our conversation because she should have answered with "I'm sorry, but I can't because...a reason"

Everyone laughed and I told my professor laughing "This is pretty much the story of my life"

To be honest I wouldn't fuck that bitch even if she pays me but yeah I got rejected without even trying by a fucking sandnigger bitch.

Just go outside and try being social...

BRO HOW YOU LOOOOOOOK IS EVERY FUCKING THING IN THIS LIFE.

Perhaps she thought she would be honour killed by her sandnigger brothers

She rejected u even when u guys were suppose to LARP

Foids can openly embarrass you publicly without any repercussions, the amount of times I wanted to knock out a bitch from doing that to me.

She rejected u even when u guys were suppose to LARP
Yeah... BLACKPILL is every fucking where. This event was yesterday. Today a bitch asked me with a smile on her face where she can find this street and I told her "I don't know bro" and I left

Yeah... BLACKPILL is every fucking where. This event was yesterday. Today a bitch asked me with a smile on her face where she can find this street and I told her "I don't know bro" and I left
Should of gave her wrong info on purpose

Rejection is always brutal but foids can't even let you down gently if trucel. She was horrified at the prospect of just going to see a goddamn film with you. Sorry you went through this.

Rejection is always brutal but foids can't even let you down gently if trucel. She was horrified at the prospect of just going to see a goddamn film with you. Sorry you went through this.
I'm humble with the 305 number of rejections. I think the number is much higher.

I'm humble with the 305 number of rejections. I think the number is much higher.
I'm definitely in the dozens at least, maybe even scores. I don't bother anymore these days though.

Just go to the group classes bro

The teacher assigned me to a group of three people for a conversation exercise, pairing me with 2 young women who only conversed between themselves, leaving me waiting for interaction for about 3 minutes. Feeling uncomfortable with the situation, I excused myself to the bathroom for about 20 minutes, hoping the exercise would end in my absence. Upon returning, I noticed the women giving me angry looks, as if I had intentionally rejected their company. And I for sure rejected their company. They looked insulted.

brutal story?

The teacher assigned me to a group of three people for a conversation exercise, pairing me with 2 young women who only conversed between themselves, leaving me waiting for interaction for about 3 minutes. Feeling uncomfortable with the situation, I excused myself to the bathroom for about 20 minutes, hoping the exercise would end in my absence. Upon returning, I noticed the women giving me angry looks, as if I had intentionally rejected their company. And I for sure rejected their company. They looked insulted.
College?

No movie for your face.

You should've told her that your dick was 8".

You should've told her that your dick was 8".
I wouldn't fuck that abomination even if she pays me. I wouldn't fuck that monstrosity even if she were the last woman on earth.

never even asked a girl out. cuz its cucked. would end in an rejecetion anyway

This is brutal wtf, even as a turbomanlet I've never been treated this poorly

Fucking brutal