Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My[33M] wife's [32F] best friend from childhood [32M] is dying, and he asked to spend a night with her. She's considering it

We're living in the hell timeline

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/jjh6iv/my33m_wifes_32f_best_friend_from_childhood_32m_is/gaczjzo?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

SHES A PEOPLE PLEASER? HAHHAHAHAHAHA

DEFINITELY NOT A WHORE.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/jjh6iv/my33m_wifes_32f_best_friend_from_childhood_32m_is/gaczfof?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

SHE WAS MENTALLY ABUSED BY THE MAN WITH CANCER

DEFINITELY NOT A WHORE.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/jjh6iv/my33m_wifes_32f_best_friend_from_childhood_32m_is/gacnonv?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

DING DING DING DING, ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS IN THE PAST. WANNA GUESS WHO WAS FUCKING HER? C.H.A.D.

WHORE IDENTIFIED.

3f434ec46ecfa232603c3257b9c35e1e

Last edited:
TLDR cuz it came from a :soy:

TLDR cuz it came from a :soy:
Edit to add TL;DR - Wife's childhood male best friend who caused problems before is back and now he's dying, trying to use his cancer to get my wife to sleep with him and she's actually considering it knowing full well it'll be the end of us.

is braincancermaxxing legit to get a sympathy fuck?

What a fucking whore! That guy should fuck her and dump her and kill that faggot with cancer!!
(in minecraft)

What a fucking whore! That guy should fuck her and dump her and kill that faggot with cancer!!
(in minecraft)
Rock bottom T levels if you don't divorce your """wife""" after she suggests fucking another dude its basically like "teehee I was wondering if we could have an open relationship" levels of cuckery.

(in minecraft)
Rock bottom T levels if you don't divorce your """wife""" after she suggests fucking another dude its basically like "teehee I was wondering if we could have an open relationship" levels of cuckery.
Outstanding move by the dying man btw, braincancer maxxing.

He should divorce her ass immediately

This is a unique case, and I can sort of see why a dude would consider it.

Also this could be a based way for incels to ascend, fake like u dying, and then pity/guilt trip your oneitis into fucking you, otherwise you will tell all her followers etc she is worst person in the world

Exactly. Id film myself fucking the whore hard and send videos to that faggot with cancer and threat to kill him. Also manipulate the slut that if she ever goes near that cancer faggot ill torture her and kill her slowly and kill her whole family and blame that its all her fault. After that cancer faggot dies or gives up ill dump the slut. (in minecraft)

That fucking whore deserves to lose her relationship for simply CONSIDERING cheating on her husband to his face. Disgusting fucking whore.

Larp. This has to be.

Larp dude. Reddit is larp. You think any sane man will make a throwaway account and type all this.
r/relationship subreddits are just a bunch of cuckold larpers

Terminallyillmaxxing sounds legit for incels with female friends tbhngl

Just get cancer theory
Larp dude. Reddit is larp. You think any sane man will make a throwaway account and type all this.
r/relationship subreddits are just a bunch of cuckold larpers
Cope. These things really happen.

That thread is deleted within 6 hours. Even reddit cuck mods know it's a larp.
It’s not deleted look at the first pinned comment it’s basically “sealed/resolved”

It’s not deleted look at the first pinned comment it’s basically “sealed/resolved”
I read that post and tbh it's so funny. That's peak soy. The fact that he had to write 500+ word post and ask random redditors opinion because he "doesn't know what to do" is so pathetic considering he's a grown ass adult.
I hope he kills himself and his whore wifey. 2 less degen scumbags on this planet.

Hahahahahahah what the heck? Why did he get married in the first place if she insisted on keeping contact with him? The world is so cucked boys, be happy we're enlightened

Cuckoldry is strong in our society

Edit to add TL;DR - Wife's childhood male best friend who caused problems before is back and now he's dying, trying to use his cancer to get my wife to sleep with him and she's actually considering it knowing full well it'll be the end of us.
except it won't be the end. He will be a cuck and take her back even though she cheated on him

I would send them to hell together.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back