Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill my ass woulda stayed in de primordial soup if i knew there was gonna be days like dis

Drifting Like A Boss GIF by VICE España

This is now CAR discussion
Aight man, what cars do you like? I like the classic deathtrap ones, like those old chevys mexicans would modify with hydraulics so they could jump up and down

Aight man, what cars do you like? I like the classic deathtrap ones, like those old chevys mexicans would modify with hydraulics so they could jump up and down
I really like Japanese cars, specifically Mitsubishis and Nissans.
My favourite ones are the Drag racing types like the Skyline and the Lancer Evolution.
High speed sports cars are also one of my favourite ones like the Bugatti Veyron Super Sports, the Lamborghini Gallardo and the Lexus LFA.

I really like Japanese cars, specifically Mitsubishis and Nissans.
My favourite ones are the Drag racing types like the Skyline and the Lancer Evolution.
High speed sports cars are also one of my favourite ones like the Bugatti Veyron Super Sports, the Lamborghini Gallardo and the Lexus LFA.
I'm not that much into racing tbh (another favorite car I forgot to mention is the classic volkswagen beetle, I see it around my area). I like offroad vehicles like Jeep Wranglers (YJ and TJ), but I heard jeeps are unsafe and kinda uncomfortable, for me this is not a problem since only the strongest will survive.
Also EVs are cancer, break EVshills skull, smash EVshill against the wall, chop EVshill into sushi and such

classic volkswagen beetle
Man of culture checking in :feelsLSD:
Jeep Wranglers (YJ and TJ), but I heard jeeps are unsafe and kinda uncomfortable, for me this is not a problem since only the strongest will survive.
My uncle has a jeep. It's quuite comfortable.
Also EVs are cancer, break EVshills skull, smash EVshill against the wall, chop EVshill into sushi and such
Most EV cars aren't made for racing, though I can't wait for EV race cars to become good.