Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My autism fashionmaxxed college days

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
I remember when I was in college I used to wear a dress shirt tucked into some walmart grey sweatpants and wore waterproof green rubber boots jfl

I also wore some luxury ties with a black v-neck jumper

I looked like a dumbass

For foids and others, sometimes people just do ridiculous things

For foids and others, sometimes people just do ridiculous things
I was watching too much nazi brownshirt shit and tried to replicate the tall boots aesthetic they wore

I was watching too much nazi brownshirt shit and tried to replicate the tall boots aesthetic they wore
Sticker Laughing GIF by Kiszkiloszki

I remember when I was in college I used to wear a dress shirt tucked into some walmart grey sweatpants and wore waterproof green rubber boots jfl

I also wore some luxury ties with a black v-neck jumper

I looked like a dumbass
autism. i dressed fucking retarded a lot of the years i was growing up.

autism. i dressed fucking retarded a lot of the years i was growing up.
I still dress retarded on some days but I usually just dress in the typical doomer apparel

On my retarded days I wear 1940s cricket clothes and pin a flower badge to my lapel

I only wear an trenchcoat and a black cap (i'd rather use some cowboy shit hat than a fedora)

I only wear an trenchcoat and a black cap (i'd rather use some cowboy shit hat than a fedora)
I tried wearing trenchcoats but they look ass on short manlets

I wore turtlenecks and blazers, often together. It simultaneously looked real fresh and cringe at the same time. In the wrong setting I was the tryhard. Now I only wear Dickies and a bomber jackets

Probably would have looked fly as fuck if you were chad

yeah I tried to NT maxx and bought expensive sneakers and a north face jacket and adidas joggers ended up making me look more spergy
I also acted like i was doing phone calls at the break sometimes or would put my phone speaker to my ear acting like I was listening to voice messages

I used to wear combat boots and military fatigues :feelskek:

I used to wear combat boots and military fatigues :feelskek:
I went through a phase of wearing a trench coat too, but as a shortfag with a shit face it just looks retarded