Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My autism prevailed once again

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Just another sign that I shouldn't be going outside and instead LDAR here. I tried to open a door to a fast food place but I couldn't do it. I tried pushing it and when it didnt open I panicked ans started pushing more instead of pulling it and completely embarrased myself. Everyone looked at me with a second hand embarrasment while I stood there like autist. Fuck this shit lol I am actually mentally ill autist it never even began for me.

Probably brain fog. Bioenergetic warm up will fix this.

Order online, save yourself

Same
struggling with basic things is def a incel trait

I am mentally stunted.
i can tell by your posts that you are at least intelligent enough to tie your shoes. you would have to be an actual literal drooling retard not to be able to and you arent.

i can tell by your posts that you are at least intelligent enough to tie your shoes. you would have to be an actual literal drooling retard not to be able to and you arent.
I can't stop embarrassing myself. All the fucking time dude I feel like I am working full time jester without being paid. I can't be normal.

Am a Peripheral jumper kinda autist

I can’t tie my own shoe

wish i could be your friend irl

You really can't tie your shoes? I'm not insulting you. What kind of shoes do you wear?

Just another sign that I shouldn't be going outside and instead LDAR here. I tried to open a door to a fast food place but I couldn't do it. I tried pushing it and when it didnt open I panicked ans started pushing more instead of pulling it and completely embarrased myself. Everyone looked at me with a second hand embarrasment while I stood there like autist. Fuck this shit lol I am actually mentally ill autist it never even began for me.
It happens man ,autism sucks more than people know

it wouldnt surprise me if NTs do this on purpose because i have embarassing shit happen to me all the time. They propably put a small stone below the door or something to block it when they saw an autistic man approach

Bioenergetic warm up will fix this.
What is this?

Similar things sometimes happen to me too. For example, I was eating at fast food, and when it came to putting away a tray and removing trash, I put in a trash bin the fork and knife too, even though they were metal and not supposed to go to trash.

This reminds me how i tried to enter the nightclub. I stopped near the door, tried to put my hand on the door, but couldnt, because i felt like the door was electrified, and i will die if i touch this fucking door.

One time in school, i tried to open the door but couldnt(i really thought it was closed, and i was afraid to break it). Soon after, another guy easily opened it...

One time in school, i tried to open the door but couldnt(i really thought it was closed, and i was afraid to break it). Soon after, another guy easily opened it...
thats not ubermenschlike sry

prioritise mental health

over everything

Maybe it was a door that you have to pull, instead of push?

What is this?

View: https://youtu.be/zD-3j2g9w9U?si=PFQ2XPSUrbWBEpBc

Similar things sometimes happen to me too. For example, I was eating at fast food, and when it came to putting away a tray and removing trash, I put in a trash bin the fork and knife too, even though they were metal and not supposed to go to trash.
Probably a neurotic holding pattern. If you don’t breath deep and move enough it will result in brain fog and a bad mind muscle connection.

I always embarrass myself