Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My autistic brother stole my stuff

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
Alright, so the other day, I took my PC to the shop to get it repaired. To my dismay, I found out that it was pretty much broken. So, I spent a bunch of money buying new parts, and they arrived the day before yesterday. I left all the parts in my bedroom while I went downstairs to use my laptop. Later, when I came back upstairs to my room, I saw that all the boxes and everything inside them were opened. Upon looking inside the boxes, I discovered that everything was gone—the motherboard, the CPU cooler, and the graphics cards were all missing.
Frantically, I ran around my room and checked throughout my house for them, even sifting through the trash. While I was sitting in despair at the dining room table, trying to think of where the parts could be, I heard my autistic brother laughing while looking at me. I didn't bother asking him if he took them because he is autistic and can't respond in full sentences. Instead, I grabbed him, checked his pockets, and lo and behold, I found a small bag of screws meant for my motherboard in his pocket.
I confronted him, saying, "Did you do this?" He tried to run, so I firmly held onto him and asked, "Where are my stuff?" Then, he started screaming that I was hurting him. My mom rushed down after hearing the commotion, and I told her what happened. However, she started screaming at me, calling me crazy and insisting that my brother would never do such a thing. She claimed that I probably misplaced the parts. This led to a heated argument, with me explaining that I had left everything in the boxes on my bed. She still insisted that I misplaced them and labeled me as the crazy one.
Finally, I asked her if she could pay for the stuff, but she said no. So now, i cant even video game cope i dont want to go back to wage slaving to save up for my pc i just want to rope now im tired if this bad luck i just want to die and be at peace.

Last edited:
brutal no reply pill :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Alright, so the other day, I took my PC to the shop to get it repaired. To my dismay, I found out that it was pretty much broken. So, I spent a bunch of money buying new parts, and they arrived the day before yesterday. I left all the parts in my bedroom while I went downstairs to use my laptop. Later, when I came back upstairs to my room, I saw that all the boxes and everything inside them were opened. Upon looking inside the boxes, I discovered that everything was gone—the motherboard, the CPU cooler, and the graphics cards were all missing.
Frantically, I ran around my room and checked throughout my house for them, even sifting through the trash. While I was sitting in despair at the dining room table, trying to think of where the parts could be, I heard my autistic brother laughing while looking at me. I didn't bother asking him if he took them because he is autistic and can't respond in full sentences. Instead, I grabbed him, checked his pockets, and lo and behold, I found a small bag of screws meant for my motherboard in his pocket.
I confronted him, saying, "Did you do this?" He tried to run, so I firmly held onto him and asked, "Where are my stuff?" Then, he started screaming that I was hurting him. My mom rushed down after hearing the commotion, and I told her what happened. However, she started screaming at me, calling me crazy and insisting that my brother would never do such a thing. She claimed that I probably misplaced the parts. This led to a heated argument, with me explaining that I had left everything in the boxes on my bed. She still insisted that I misplaced them and labeled me as the crazy one.
Finally, I asked her if she could pay for the stuff, but she said no. So now, i cant even video game cope i dont want to go back to wage slaving to save up for my pc i just want to rope now im tired if this bad luck i just want to die and be at peace.
you should hit him with a mini baseball bat
my pc is my only good cope besides from beer

and my little brother used to do the same thing jfl
he would scream like i was hurting him
it was kinda funny but in youre case i guess its not that funny
anyways hope you get it all back so you can get back to vidya coping:feelsokman:

Why does this read like fiction?

Brutal btw op.

Why does this read like fiction?

Brutal btw op.
Im too dumb to format it and fix the grammar so i use chat gpt for that so that is why is sounds kinda fake

Slap that little prick one good time so he won't garner up the courage to do that shit again.

ye
How can you even do that? I thought that shitty A.I only writes for itself?

Mind teaching me? :feelsaww:
yea sure first sign up for an account for chat gpt and once you have the account and your on the ai go to send a message on the bottom you will see it when you have it and then you have to tell it fix the grammar and the formatting and then put a period and insert your text and boom your done.

im 18 nigga im neetmaxxing at home
Sorry my mistake.

Volcels.is

Get out of your mom's basement, get a job, get a life.

It's absolutely ridiculous trying to claim your height/face/race is the reason youre incel, when you've completely quit out on adult life before it even started, without even trying.

Sorry my mistake.

Volcels.is

Get out of your mom's basement, get a job, get a life.

It's absolutely ridiculous trying to claim your height/face/race is the reason youre incel, when you've completely quit out on adult life before it even started, without even trying.
Im a blackcel who has been made fun of and treated badly for my looks my entire life and i get negativity anytime i go outside so much so to the point where i have developed agoraphobia and extreme anxiety and also i tried looks maxxing and normie maxxing but it did nothing for me but just cause more ridicule and pain so i gave up and accepted my inceldom and joined this forum read my other posts to see how badly people treat me and why i am this way

Im a blackcel who has been made fun of and treated badly for my looks my entire life and i get negativity anytime i go outside so much so to the point where i have developed agoraphobia and extreme anxiety and also i tried looks maxxing and normie maxxing but it did nothing for me but just cause more ridicule and pain so i gave up and accepted my inceldom and joined this forum read my other posts to see how badly people treat me and why i am this way
How are you doing financially? Are your parents willing to support you through college?