Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
They seem to be on edge.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
wtf is that the title? Looks like something a 9 year old would write.

Newbie17

Newbie17

Seventh great-grandson of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
Sgtpinkie

Sgtpinkie

"It's the kikes man" 5'7 cumskin latinocel
-
200,000 subs but this is the best they can offer.

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-
200,000 subs but this is the best they can offer.
men i can't stop laughthing, this just prove how lunatic cucktears are, for thinking i was talking seriusly
over a hundred comments :feelsgah:

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
Hooked, lined and sinker.

So easy. JFL at the submarine level IQ of those morons.

CreepElite

CreepElite

Happiness is a choice
-
The best thing about IT and everyone like them, and the reason why they are incapable of angering or disturbing me, is knowing that everything they say, everything they think and believe, every argument they have with young men who are redpilled/blackpilled but not burnt out enough yet to stop having debates with cucks about it, every SM post and article they write about "toxic masculinity", it's all completely irrelevant, because when society loses it's mask of sanity in another civil war, people like this are going to be exterminated like rats. Behind the seemingly-normal faces of men they walk by every day is rage that they will never be able to comprehend until it is too late, a rage which is forming a collective consciousness that is waking up and growing like a fetus, waiting for it's moment of birth and manifestation into this world. When that day comes, it will seem to them as though the whole world had lost it's mind without warning or explanation. Should be a good show.

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-
The best thing about IT and everyone like them, and the reason why they are incapable of angering or disturbing me, is knowing that everything they say, everything they think and believe, every argument they have with young men who are redpilled/blackpilled but not burnt out enough yet to stop having debates with cucks about it, every SM post and article they write about "toxic masculinity", it's all completely irrelevant, because when society loses it's mask of sanity in another civil war, people like this are going to be exterminated like rats. Behind the seemingly-normal faces of men they walk by every day is rage that they will never be able to comprehend until it is too late, a rage which is forming a collective consciousness that is waking up and growing like a fetus, waiting for it's moment of birth and manifestation into this world. When that day comes, it will seem to them as though the whole world had lost it's mind without warning or explanation. Should be a good show.
you are new to the site, but i really like your posts, really high iq

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
-
Jfl meanwhile no IT would touch our graphs and backed up datas

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

Banned
-

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-
Jfl meanwhile no IT would touch our graphs and backed up datas
you can see my post history, a lot of them are high quality blackpill but they have no repost there, meanwhile edgy shit is repostet everywhere

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Religious volcel
-
If you have to resort to mocking an ideology, you already lost. Sites like that IncelTears thing are basically the Westerners slowly admitting their defeat, it's a sign that the West has nothing more to offer.

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-
If you have to resort to mocking an ideology, you already lost. Sites like that IncelTears thing are basically the Westerners slowly admitting their defeat, it's a sign that the West has nothing more to offer.
prrety much, i have no hopes for the west at this point, i just wish colapse happen faster

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Religious volcel
-
prrety much, i have no hopes for the west at this point, i just wish colapse happen faster
It's over for the West even more than it's over for us. My prediction is that things will get really bad whenever the next big economic crisis hits and then some radical manly ideology will start taking over out of nowhere to pick up the pieces and start from the scratch. It could be something religious or something racial, depending on the circumstances, but it definitely won't be cucked.

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-
It's over for the West even more than it's over for us. My prediction is that things will get really bad whenever the next big economic crisis hits and then some radical manly ideology will start taking over out of nowhere to pick up the pieces and start from the scratch. It could be something religious or something racial, depending on the circumstances, but it definitely won't be cucked.
it's probaly going to be islam, shame because islam is a fucking culture killer

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

high fwhr ogrecel
-
Tbh you should put this as your new title

Mr. Edgy McEdgelord

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
-
kill all cucks

YoungCurryCell

YoungCurryCell

Godcel
-
They act like they have the moral high ground.

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

DogPillPres
-
I lurk that place very often, their retardation is entertaining. lots of keks really

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I would like to fight with cucktears in one one

FinnCel

FinnCel

Mythic
-
Thanks for the laughs, I can't believe they are that stupid!!

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Life is such a cruel joke
-
lmao i even said it was bait yet the cucks still featured it. Those ppl on IT should quit posting and start pursuing a career in

TheNEET

TheNEET

School of Friendship dropout
-
I don't have any interest in anyone younger than like 80yo... :feels: scratch that... I don't have any interest COMMA y'all weird mudafuckas for having completely normal desires :soy:

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-
Thanks for the laughs, I can't believe they are that stupid!!
500 plus comments, i'm feeling like a god

and there is more:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@chesscel
@happiless

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
-
oof

MAJOR RED FLAG you just dodged a bullet there

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
-
No offense, but only cucks give inceltears attention.

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
-
come on, trying them is fun as hell
They're subhumans whos only pleasure is to get attention from incels. Don't feed them attention. It's what they want.

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-
They're subhumans whos only pleasure is to get attention from incels. Don't feed them attention. It's what they want.
cope, they want validation from each other, we are just the circus freaks

HumanTrash

HumanTrash

Enlightened
-
Too bad they'll use your typing skills as a proof of incels being low IQ

Sadness

Sadness

face > everything else
-

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional ally
-

I got featured on cucktears, and through a loophole my username was posted!

It seems that incels and cucktears have a sort of symbiotic relationship, in which our hyperbolic shitposts and desire to troll rubs off against their insufferable moralfaggotry and desire to protect mi'ladies.

The incel-cucktear pipeline is similar to symbiotic Muslimcel-Mayocel radicalization, where two supposed enemies actually thrive off each other.

Last edited: