Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News My BF

W

whitetruecel92

Banned
-
My body fat is currently 15% but i want to leanmaxx and do 8% so I will only eat an Apple and a cucumber a day for all august.
I am open to suggestions about leanmaxxing and proper diet

You will die from that

you got me

You Got Me GIF by HULU

im 6% shooting for 4% now
i only eat honey

I'm sure a couple YouTube searches on proper diets for cutting would prove fruitful.

@Zer0/∞ imagine starving yourself for nothing in return

My body fat is currently 15% but i want to leanmaxx and do 8% so I will only eat an Apple and a cucumber a day for all august.
Eat one small meal a day with enough protein and vegetables and leave out as much sugars and carbs as possible. Alternatively, do multi-day fasts (3+) with essential salts and a vitamin supplements to prevent muscle cramps and other issues.

I'm back on OMAD for a few days now and will be doing the multi-day fasts gradually and then frequently, every second or third week.

You know you could eat regularly with a small deficit and get the same result in a month right?

You’re going to lose enough weight to be 8% in a few days, 1 week top. At the expense of feeling good or being healthy.

You could even die from this. Strokes aren’t uncommon from steep caloric deficits.

Just eat under 1k calories a day.

You know you could eat regularly with a small deficit and get the same result in a month right?

You’re going to lose enough weight to be 8% in a few days, 1 week top. At the expense of feeling good or being healthy.

You could even die from this. Strokes aren’t uncommon from steep caloric deficits.
It's not the same. The goal isn't just weight loss, but shifting your body's physiological states. It takes 12 hours for your digestive system to go from working to resting. While it's resting, many other beneficial processes take place that assist you in becoming healthier.

It's not the same. The goal isn't just weight loss, but shifting your body's physiological states. It takes 12 hours for your digestive system to go from working to resting. While it's resting, many other beneficial processes take place that assist you in becoming healthier.
Maybe OMAD is but OP is definitely talking about weight loss.

Maybe OMAD is but OP is definitely talking about weight loss.
That's true. He asked for suggestions and I suggested fasting, because it helps preserve lean muscle tissue when you're trying to lower bf%. When you simply lower your caloric intake throughout the day your digestive system is still in its active, working stage, which means that one of body's physiological responses during the resting stage does not occur. The one I'm referring to specifically is the massive spike in HGH that's released. This helps preserve muscle and other tissues (it can even improve skin elasticity through increased collagen production).

At the end of the day, if your goal is weight loss, fasting is the best way to do it, since you'd be leaving a whole array of extra benefits on the table if you simply cut calories in your meals instead.

Br careful, being on this diet for a long time may lead to death