Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme My biggest cope during teenage

im done

im done

God hates you
-
I used to cope using studycellingday and night while chads were fucking day and night in every hole
Used to think that all those chads are low iq and will end up homeless as they were too busy giving cock and buttfucking stacies the only thing I was good at is stoodying and I used to cope using that shit in highschool i thought i was avoiding all the girls
In uni you will realize that chad is more smarter than you there is no competition for your ugly face you will lose in only thing you were good at all the lies you've told to yourself over the years will fuck you hard in uni where you actually come out of your little highschool
Here you see
>Chad have so many friends while you are alone because you are non NT
>Chad scores good in every test while people encourage him and praise him where you cope with your passing marks and distinction
> This meme is already dead

Img 1 1690818403305

Good grades only exist to give incels something to feel good about themselves, otherwise. they're useless. If incels don't strive for good marks, they might overdose on blackpills.

Good grades only exist to give incels something to feel good about themselves, otherwise. they're useless. If incels don't strive for good marks, they might overdose on blackpills.
its a business.