Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My biggest fear is escaping the simulation

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
I escaped the simulation once, in a dream. I saw a sky lit on fire and an armoured solider about 5 meters away from me. He was armed with a futuristic weapond and was coming towards me, seems like he was running. He was shot from behind him in what was presumed enemy soliders. This happened on a station in space, but we were on the ground, almost like a floating surface with a brownish yellowish color.

Im still not sure wethere thats the real world or a dream or whatever but im convinced i live in a simulation and my biggest fear is leaving it to wake up in some hellhole. Im afraid my supervisors know already that I know, I am being tested

I imagine escaping the simulation like everything I see is a random image for a second and I wake up in the real world, all in a blink of an eye, In a new world. It could happen right now

Sometimes when my vision goes blurry for no reason or its too quiet I get anxious I might "wake up" its been like this for months now

take large amounts of DMT to see if you can escape

Sims inside of Sims

Don't forgotten to bring you're Sim card!

I WILL LOSE EVERYTHING WHEN I WAKE UP HAVE MERCY ON ME
Wrong. You'll lose everything when you go to sleep
Dreammy

You can't escape the matrix