Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Blackpill Enlightenment

M

malakai

Banned
-
When I was 16, I was admitted to the hospital for being dangerously underweight. I just hadn’t bothered to eat or keep up personal hygiene because I was depressed. Anyway, I was in hospital for six weeks. I needed to gain 40 pounds slowly or risk starvation or heart complications.

I celebrated my 17th in there, the nurse felt so bad that no one visited me she gave me a card. I was in this facility for six weeks without a single visit aside from mum, can you even fathom how trash that would make you feel? I did not even want to live. No one even considered texting me, not once. I was left to rot playing my PSP while even the other patients (a drug addict and anorexic psychopath) has visitors almost nightly.

16 years old and this foray into the Blackpill was brutal, but it opened my eyes to how people really thought about me. Never has I felt so alone, but I did adopt the loner doggo that everyone hated around the hospital wing because he reminded me of myself, an outcast, litter of the runt. He is still with me today and one of the reasons I stick around.

If you are under 20, log off and fix your life.. before it’s too late.

was the nurse hot

Did something change tho? Do ppl text u?

How old are you now?

I'm 19 and I feel like time is running out. I tried hard to fit in in HS and changed a lot about myself constantly. Obviously never worked. Graduated last year and Uni has been disappointing so far.

you know its over when noone cares about your existence

Fuck normies, I would rather be sitting on my hospital bed on incels.is plotting on chads and sluts.

If it makes you feel any better my family wishes me happy birthday 3 hours before mid night they said they were busy.

Have never celebrated my birthday in my life. My older and younger sibling got to. They get presents and everything I think it’s brcause I’m a boy or because I’m ugly or it’s because I don’t stand out and don’t have any talents.

Also never heard someone other than a family member say happy birthday to me.

If you are under 20, log off and fix your life.. before it’s too late.
That won't make a difference. You can't "fix" your "life" as an incel.