Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my blackpilled friend became a normie

Hello ITcel...!

I used to have a friend that i met at school, he was red pilled when we met but he eventually took the blackpill.
we used to to to his house and talk about IT bullshit and discuss the blackpill.
FFW 2 years and he gets into university, I haven heard from him for a couple of weeks so i text him to ask if everything is ok, he then proceeds to tell me that he has made a new set of friends in uni and that he even has a gf now, and he doesnt want to talk to me anymore.

wtf should I do?

ASCEND , how? eh , status max or money max
What an asshole. His gf is to blame. You should stalk him on social media and when he gets dumped by his girlfriend make sure to shit on him HARD

What an asshole. His gf is to blame. You should stalk him on social media and when he gets dumped by his girlfriend make sure to shit on him HARD
Based. Btw, if he became a normie, he was never truly blackpilled.

I used to have a friend that i met at school, he was red pilled when we met but he eventually took the blackpill.
we used to to to his house and talk about IT bullshit and discuss the blackpill.
FFW 2 years and he gets into university, I haven heard from him for a couple of weeks so i text him to ask if everything is ok, he then proceeds to tell me that he has made a new set of friends in uni and that he even has a gf now, and he doesnt want to talk to me anymore.

wtf should I do?
Sad story. Fuck that faggot.

Based. Btw, if he became a normie, he was never truly blackpilled.

What does "being blackpilled" mean to you? Are you saying only uglies can be blackpilled?

What does "being blackpilled" mean to you? Are you saying only uglies can be blackpilled?
It means viewing reality for what it is, objective truths. And no, not only ugly people can be blackpilled, it is just easier, people who got everything in life since they were bron don't know what it is like to have nothing.

Reminds me when my friends turned into Chads because of muh puberty genes and betrayed me in middle school

It means viewing reality for what it is, objective truths. And no, not only ugly people can be blackpilled, it is just easier, people who got everything in life since they were bron don't know what it is like to have nothing.

He could view reality for what it is and still get a gf if he had decent looks.

As much I want to offer my condolences, you are a greycel and thus I have to be suspicious that this isn't an IT false flag

In light of regarding your original post upon which I clicked and opened by virtue of a conscious decision on my behalf, I would sincerely propose to you my heartfelt condolences but only in the context of caution, since alas you belong to the message-posting bracket of "greycel", hence raising suspicions on my part that you, as an entity, may be operating on behalf of IncelTears to infiltrate our safe space with fictionalized accounts

Disgusting cuck. I hope he learns his lesson.

As much I want to offer my condolences, you are a greycel and thus I have to be suspicious that this isn't an IT false flag
He is with the FBI, just look at his avi.