Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My brain is dying

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I don't know what's wrong with it. I can't do basic math anymore and I'm constantly forgetting things. I can't have a conversation with anyone without my brain dying during our conversation. I feel so stupid and dead in the head. I used to be able to write long complex paragraphs on this forum and now I struggle to finish a sentence. Does anyone here relate?

Inceldom accelerates brainrot.

One of the causes of brain rot is KHHVdom so it's toilet's fault you are becoming more worthless every day.
Go ER

I don't know what's wrong with it. I can't do basic math anymore and I'm constantly forgetting things. I can't have a conversation with anyone without my brain dying during our conversation. I feel so stupid and dead in the head. I used to be able to write long complex paragraphs on this forum and now I struggle to finish a sentence. Does anyone here relate?
View attachment 791145
Don't you have a YouTube channel?

One of the causes of brain rot is KHHVdom so it's toilet's fault you are becoming more worthless every day.
Go ER(in Minecraft).
Corrected it for you- too many glowtards here as of late.

I can relate. I keep checking if the water tap is off like 3 times before going to sleep or outside. And sometimes, for like 10 seconds, it feels like there's parasitic zombie fungi growing out of my walls. It's weird. Probably the brain cells are dying due to lonelyness & depression.

I can relate. I keep checking if the water tap is off like 3 times before going to sleep or outside. And sometimes, for like 10 seconds, it feels like there's parasitic zombie fungi growing out of my walls. It's weird. Probably the brain cells are dying due to lonelyness & depression.
Depression plus loneliness is a horrible combination in the end. Normies will never understand the torment we experience. It's over.

Yes, but it's a struggle to create paragraphs and plan videos for it as well.
Can you link it please? I think I saw a video once- you were doing a Joker voice which cracked me up :feelshaha:.

I don't know what's wrong with it. I can't do basic math anymore and I'm constantly forgetting things. I can't have a conversation with anyone without my brain dying during our conversation. I feel so stupid and dead in the head
Same here man

I keep forgetting things, my mind goes blank sometimes and completely forget what i was doing. I forget to write words while writing.

Whenever am driving to do some errands or drop someone off, i sometimes miss the destination and keep driving until i come back to my senses.

One day I took my mom to a doctor's clinic and went to buy some groceries. I completely forgot about her and realised that she was still at the clinic when I was half way reaching home. She scolded me alot cuz she saw me leaving without her.

I sometimes forget where I put my things even though i did it few moments ago.

As you said, i struggle with calculations too.

I keep overthinking things and recheck everything i do incase i fucked something up

I rarely coom, may be 2-3 times a month cuz I feel like shit for 7-8 hours after. Being sexually frustrated and depressed is just making my brain rot faster, if things don't miraculously change than i might go completely senile when I reach 30

Last edited:
I keep forgetting things, my mind goes blank sometimes and completely forget what i was doing. I forget to write words while writing.

Whenever am driving to do some errands or drop someone off, i sometimes miss the destination and keep driving until i come back to my senses.

One day I took my mom to a doctor's clinic and went to buy some groceries. I completely forgot about her and realised that she was still at the clinic when I was half way reaching home. She scolded me alot cuz she saw me leaving without her.

I sometimes forget where I put my things even though i did it few moments ago.

As you said, i struggle with calculations too.

I keep overthinking things and recheck everything i do incase i fucked something up

I rarely coom, may be 2-3 times a month cuz I feel like shit for 7-8 hours after. Being sexually frustrated and depressed is just making my brain rot faster, if things don't miraculously change than i might go completely senile when I reach 30
Extremely brutal my friend. At least there's not much reason to reach 30 as an incel. All we can do is pray for a quick end.

brutal, but i actually noticed that i got a bit smarter since i started rotting hard after coming back from work everyday but still not enough to do maths.

Extremely brutal my friend. At least there's not much reason to reach 30 as an incel. All we can do is pray for a quick end.
I have had alot suicidal thoughts but fucking ingrained survival instinct called hope never leaves. I keep imagining things will change even though they haven't and won't most likely

Seriously though, I would go to a doctor to get a diagnosis at the very least.

Would be interesting to compare health of incels with friends vs socially isolated incels.
Yeah that would be interesting to see, Inwoukd wager Incels with social interactions are much better off than those without- even if they aren’t really “friends” with them.
Using drugs is probably more common when socially isolated because it works as a form of entertainment to some degree.
True to an extent, but usually finding drugs does require some interaction; doesn’t mean you’re a social person with a huge friend- circle though.

sleep deprivation?