Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Brain Is So Rotted

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
My watch says I need to run 12 miles today. Instead I woke up late and laid in bed for another hour and a half. I have to go to work soon so can't go on my run today because I wasted my morning. I've really been hating myself more recently. I'm lazy and lacking discipline

Takes a lot of determination to run 12 fucking miles. No gymcel has the BALLS to run that far let alone run at all. I can't run because of my back fracture so I just walk on the treadmill at a high incline instead. But even then it's only for 2 miles max.
I'm lazy and lacking discipline
Maybe don't make every run that difficult? You could just run 3 miles when you're not up for it. Doing some form of exercise is always better than nothing.

My dad told me today to go outside but i didnt:feelshaha:

From ldar for years + loneliness + no pussy I got a FUCKED up mind

Takes a lot of determination to run 12 fucking miles. No gymcel has the BALLS to run that far let alone run at all. I can't run because of my back fracture so I just walk on the treadmill at a high incline instead. But even then it's only for 2 miles max.

Maybe don't make every run that difficult? You could just run 3 miles when you're not up for it. Doing some form of exercise is always better than nothing.
I don't make every run that difficult. I will do a long run like that twice a week. Problem is that was my only one I was doing for that week. Oh well there's always another day and just take it a day at a time. I was up for it but I just went to bed terribly late and had no time to do it. I keep staying up late browsing here and watching stupid shit online. So I need to go to bed earlier and not be on here so much late at night.

How TF have you not ascended?? You sound like you're in amazingly good shape.

How TF have you not ascended?? You sound like you're in amazingly good shape.
No running/lifting weights for your face. Also I'm a very low weight right now, I think I'm 145lbs