Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] My brain is filtering out normies

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
This is a cope from my part but my brain has rewired itself after over a decade of ostracisation and humiliation from normies to the point where I filter out 99% of people's faces in public. :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

This is a cope from my part but my brain has rewired itself after over a decade of ostracisation and humiliation from normies to the point where I filter out 99% of people's faces in public when I'm outside. :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:
I'm the opposite. I literally couldn't forget a face if I tried.

I'm the opposite. I literally couldn't forget a face if I tried.
Interesting how we are both supposedly social rejects and khhv but perceive people differently.

Interesting how we are both supposedly social rejects and khhv but perceive people differently.
It's my brain. I have the opposite of a condition called prosopagnosia.

my brain didn't change at all since birth i think, i have bad memory at recognizing faces but sometimes i recognize the faces of some people i don't even know. i once saw a blue eyed toilets with freckles in her face and i still remember her until now

i once saw a blue eyed toilets with freckles in her face and i still remember her until now
The halo effect at play.

I had the same thing happen to me, it was a light blue eyed blondie staring at me.

Last edited: