Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My brother gene mogs me so hard

Lil Draco

Lil Draco

Greycel
I'm 5'9 and a senior in HS

He's 5'11 and 14 years old and has been acting like a complete dick since he grew taller than me, people get confused which of us is older and shit is just infuriating.

I was 5'8 as a freshman, if he grows at a normal rate (I didn't) he'll hit 6'3

I'm happy for him but at the same time baffled, how could my genes fail me so much?

All he cares about are high T sports and is the leader of his friend group while I was an outcast my freshman year. Life is cruel

be happy for him. Your family line gets to continue and is not hindered by your shit genes

dr-problematic said:
another teenager
You a teencel too?
IronMike said:
be happy for him. Your family line gets to continue and is not hindered by your shit genes
His face is average and too high trust to slay tbh
I got the best facial genetics in my family but definetly not the best height.

My mom is fucking 5'0 if she was average height I could've been 6'1

Too many youngcels in here, your not incel until your atleast 20-21 +. Even then you can try looksmaxxing if you dont suffer from babyface / shit looks.

Virginp0wers said:
Too many youngcels in here, your not incel until your atleast 20-21 +. Even then you can try looksmaxxing if you dont suffer from babyface / shit looks.

BS, you know you're incel around 15~ if you have a realistic mindset because then you'll see what you're left with.

Lil Draco said:
dr-problematic said:
another teenager
You a teencel too?
IronMike said:
His face is average and too high trust to slay tbh
I got the best facial genetics in my family but definetly not the best height.
My mom is fucking 5'0 if she was average height I could've been 6'1

It's all about F A C E

i fucking swear legit food manufactures are feeding these kids gene-roids or something.
in HS as a sophomore I realized that for each generation, the kids gets taller.
when I got to seniors, I thought I would be taller than most of these kids but instead felt like a midget everytime i went to the the freshman side of the school.

How tall is your dad?

IronMike said:

What a cucked thing to say. The only thing that matters in your life, is your quality of life. Who gives a shit about "muh family lineage" when you spend life suffering and living worse than your sibling lol.

Zyros said:
What a cucked thing to say. The only thing that matters in your life, is your quality of life. Who gives a shit about "muh family lineage" when you spend life suffering and living worse than your sibling lol.

BS you sound like a person who grew up in a shit household

My younger brother mogs me in virtually every way possible, I fucking hate it. I'm glad he's still a manlet, but he's extroverted enough to the point where it doesn't matter too much.

I hate how my younger cousin height mogs me too, faggot somehow ended up being 6'2 even though both his parents are average height. He'd be fucked if he wasn't tall though, since facially he's ugly as shit.

IronMike said:
BS you sound like a person who grew up in a shit household

Caring about lineage, legacy and blood are massive copes.

I grew in a loving household.

Zyros said:
Caring about lineage, legacy and blood are massive copes.

I grew in a loving household.

>caring about your genes is cope 

Coming from some ugly ethnic, I don’t care. Please never reproduce as no one wants to see another brown person in this world.