Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My brother is in corperate. Im a NEET autist

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
My brother is married with 2 kids to a beautiful Italian girl. Lives in a big house in a great neighborhood.

Then theres me. The "other" kid

The incel autistic NEET with no friends living at home forever.

Fuck it hurts. But I'm gonna drink the pain away.

Hey, could be worse. At least you have a nice home, a caring mother and he is not really bothering you. If one here is neetmaxxed then you.

But I know that feel as well. To be the strange kid, while your relatives have well adjusted lifes...:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Hey, could be worse. At least you have a nice home, a caring mother and he is not really bothering you. If one here is neetmaxxed then you.

But I know that feel as well. To be the strange kid, while your relatives have well adjusted lifes...:feelsbadman:
I mean I'd probably be happy if I just had some friends. It's just me alone with my dog all the time.

But yeah I am likely the biggest NEET here.

Also brother wont even speak to me honestly. Havent seen my nieces in like 4 years

Why are you not getting some heavy jewpills btw? Dextroamphetamin for example is supperior to alc imho.

Why are you not getting some heavy jewpills btw? Dextroamphetamin for example is supperior to alc imho.
All I have is effexor and sleeping pills. They had me on clonazepam but wont let me have it anymore cause I drink and smoke pot.

Yeah, same here. My brother has ended up being the successful one, even though I was the one that actually went to college. My brother was a criminal and cokehead in his teen years. Despite him having an extensive criminal record, he managed to start up his own business, lives in quite a large house and drives a Mercedes. He used to constantly do stuff to annoy me when we were kids and he's still a total cunt today. Both me and my dad have nothing to do with him anymore. When my mom and dad split up about 18 years ago, he went to live with our mom while I stayed with my dad, so he's had a very different upbringing to me, a shitty one at that because my mom can barely look after herself let alone one of her sons. I'm just hoping his business will go to shit within the next few years. Hopefully, he'll end up homeless.

I mean I'd probably be happy if I just had some friends. It's just me alone with my dog all the time.

But yeah I am likely the biggest NEET here.

Also brother wont even speak to me honestly. Havent seen my nieces in like 4 years
Why does your brother hate you so much?

Probably because I'm NEET. And "lazy"
He won’t speak to you because your lazy? Does there not come a point where you put that aside if it’s your own brother?

He won’t speak to you because your lazy? Does there not come a point where you put that aside if it’s your own brother?
Hes never given me any reason. Just wont speak to me. I think he resents the fact I'm on disability and whatnot

Hes never given me any reason. Just wont speak to me. I think he resents the fact I'm on disability and whatnot
Even though his life is infinitely better than yours? Why on earth would he resent you for that? We’re you not close growing up?

Even though his life is infinitely better than yours? Why on earth would he resent you for that? We’re you not close growing up?
Idk tbh. I really dont know.

Hes like 11 years older than me. We used to be kinda close.

Your brother sounds like a prick, tbh. He should be trying to help you better your life.

Your brother sounds like a prick, tbh. He should be trying to help you better your life.
He is a prick. Fucker is LOADED.

He could at least give me a couple hundred bucks so I can own a computer. Oh well

I miss neet days :feelsrope:of

I miss neet days :feelsrope:of
NEET days are great days. If I had friends and a gf I'd be living my ideal life basically