Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My brother's friend was a simp.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I was thinking back on all the things that blackpilled me and I remembered this story my brother told me. My brothers friend met this girl back when he was in high school and got an immediate crush on her. He would give her money, food, drive her and her friends places, all kinds of crap. Eventually she started dating her drug dealer and started asking for more money from the friend so she and the dealer could get high which he paid. One day my brother gave his friend his car to take care of while he went on vacation. During that time the girl asked to borrow it and also asked for money which the friend gave her. She and her boyfriend used the money to buy heroin, got high and ended up going on a joyride through traffic and ended up crashing into a tree. Both her and the boyfriend were arrested and had a 1,000 dollar bail. My brother's friend was so desperate for her attention he got 1,000 together and bailed her and her boyfriend out. To which she responded by ditching town with her boyfriend and never talking to the friend again. My brother said he's completely given up on women. Whether it's because he's learned his lesson or is still hurt from her leaving him, I don't know.

Last edited:
I was thinking back on all the things that blackpilled me and I remembered this story my brother told me. My brothers friend met this girl back when he was in high school and got an immediate crush on her. He would give her money, food, drive her and her friends places, all kinds of crap. Eventually she started dating her drug dealer and started asking for more money from the friend so she and the dealer could get high which he paid. One day my brother gave his friend his car to take care of while he went on vacation. During that time the girl asked to borrow it and also asked for money which the friend gave her. She and her boyfriend used the money to buy herion, got high and ended up going on a joyride through traffic and ended up crashing into a tree. Both her and the boyfriend were arrested and had a 1,000 dollar bail. My brother's friend was so desperate for her attention he got 1,000 together and bailed her and her boyfriend out. To which she responded by ditching town with her boyfriend and never talking to the friend again. My brother said he's completely given up on women. Whether it's because he's learned his lesson or is still hurt from her leaving him, I don't know.
It's hard to find people that stupid... I've met some simps and soys in my life, but that's a whole other level ffs

what a massive cuck

Giphy 7

soy levels over 9000

at least he learned his lesson

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. My brother says he thinks he's still bitter and sad over her instead of him realizing how stupid he was.
The prerequisite to learning your lesson about women is to get cuckolded by one.

He will never be so soy again, that's for sure.

how can someone be this much of a simp

paragraphs are fun

:dafuckfeels:

what a fucking cuck, he deserved all of it

Srs how retarded you must be to be like your brother's friend?

most men have simpish tendencies tbh. like tradcon, pay for her food tbh

Never have I heard of a bigger simp in my entire life. That must've truly been a sight to see