Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My brutal blackpill experience at college

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
I am started to going to college and every day when I go to the college,I got the brutal Blackpill experience and this Blackpill experience is so bitter that something I think that I decided to drop the college and LDAR rottmaxxing.

Every where I see couples in the college,every where I see that my fellows and my juniors are experiencing the essence of relationship every where i see high tier normies and chadlites have flirting and interacting with thier foids friends. And this realised me that I am the only single virgin ugly lonely guy in the entire college.

On the first day at college, I befriend a high tier normie(I just do the fake acting of friendship with him to make myself smooth adjustment in college). He is a Neurotypical maxxing(high NT). His high Neurotypical behaviour makes him easily way to befriend with foids. He flexes that how he has multiple female friends, this makes me very angry and jealous. Also he interacts with all the foids of my department. One day during the lunch break he videocalls his stacylite foid best friend & flirts with her in front of me. By seeing, I became ragefuel but also mentally broken

Also foids also do repulsive behaviour towards due to my ugly subh00man looks and neurodivergence borderline autism personality. I don't even approach them and didn't talk with them yet, but still they do angry repulsive behavior towards me. Thier body language clearly shows that they hate me for being ugly and autistic

Also I am gigamogged by the chads, chadlites and high tier normies, this makes me more insecure. One day, one of my chadlites classmate videocalls his gigastacy gf and introduce all the classmates including me to her. I really saddened me for being lonely and single.

Being socializing with normies and chadlites is very very brutal. They always talk about how they had great fun during high school, how they have beautiful relationship and gf in high school, how they chill and enjoy and have get all positive experience during thier peak teen period. Conversation and interacting with them completely broken my mind and it's feel I misses out all the life experience. It's completely broke me. And one of the most brutal and ragefuel is that low tier ugly normies having gf and foids friends. Due to thier high NTmaxxed they shamelessly flirting with foids. Although thier gf are low tier becky, but still it ragefuel me also at the same brutal broke me and depressed me. Also some of the normies indirectly humilate and mocked and taunt me for my ugly looks

Also while travelling in the bus for going to college, I see normies seated along with thier foids best friend and have flirting and fun there, chads and chadlites with thier gf holding hands together while being seated. And i have to seated alone.

Seeing beautiful foids on the college also saddened me and broke me that i never get the warmth of love compassion and kindness from them due to being ugly and autism. I will never have the courage of interact with them due to high inhib neurodivergent border line autism and for being ugly.

So, all this brutal blackpill experience at the college feels like someone brutally slaps me on the face. I can't handle these brutal experience, these gives me brutal trauma and completely depressed me, broke my mind and hollowing my body with pain and suffering. I think I did a big mistake by enrolling in the college. I don't know what to do

You will keep suffering there

10% Please avoid mass tagging users
@Pajeetsingh @JayGoptri @adharmi @jeetcel @wereq @Chudpreet @ilieknothing @Trannydestroyer [USER=44593]@Indracel @CopingForBrutality @IncelKing @ElTruecel @Ricordanza @BlackCell_from_ZA @IronsideCel @ThebegottenSon @BataviaCel @NorthernWind @Newton the 2nd @Subhuman Niceguy @PersonalityChad @mlcurrycel @Indari @Adolf Hitler @Puppeter @General Alek @Grim_Reaper
@Indracel
@LeFrenchCel @NirvanaFan1988 @LesscoBlob[/USER
@Michael W. Ford
@Epedaphic
@Transcended Trucel
@sadcel05x.r @E.R.DidNothingWrong
@soul contre tous @FemoidsGTFO @Rotter @Pancakecel
@Med Amine @fang

Last edited:
Also while travelling in the bus for going to college, I see normies seated along with thier foids best friend and have flirting and fun there, chads and chadlites with thier gf holding hands together while being seated. And i have to seated alone.
ringbuspill destroyed me

im starting 3rd semester, and im 10x more autistic i cant even talk to someone without getting anxious and scared

im starting 3rd semester, and im 10x more autistic i cant even talk to someone without getting anxious and scared
Same. I got anxiety attack and nervous breakdown while interacting with others. While trying to talk with foids my anxiety attack and nervous breakdown goes on infinity level

Brutal Brutal Brutal. But i think it would be a mistake just dropping out of college like that. I think you should try to endure for now.

What are you studying btw?

Stop caring about those things idiot you live in a third world shithole focus on studying and making money

ovER

Tbh i still think STEMmaxx is great cope, at least in the Uni.

Brutal Redpill
Call it what you want, this isn't the West where you can barely study and still live a comfortable life, don't fall for the blackpill meme

Also while travelling in the bus for going to college, I see normies seated along with thier foids best friend and have flirting and fun there, chads and chadlites with thier gf holding hands together while being seated. And i have to seated alone
When taking the bus to uni i used to just put on headphones and blast music while reading a book or something. I probably looked like a fucking sperg but it worked pretty well at isolating myself from normies i think.

@Lonelyus @The_Hierophant

Drop out and learn a trade

You will keep suffering there
I learnt this too late. I kept suffering and suffering in university but kept pulling through my courses, but it eventually broke me. College is not for subhumans unless they're super intelligent, in which case they can STEMmaxx with other subhumans. Subhumans should go into trades.

@Pajeetsingh @JayGoptri @adharmi @jeetcel @wereq @Chudpreet @ilieknothing @Trannydestroyer [USER=44593]@Indracel @CopingForBrutality @IncelKing @ElTruecel @Ricordanza @BlackCell_from_ZA @IronsideCel @ThebegottenSon @BataviaCel @NorthernWind @Newton the 2nd @Subhuman Niceguy @PersonalityChad @mlcurrycel @Indari @Adolf Hitler @Puppeter @General Alek @Grim_Reaper
@Indracel
@Michael W. Ford
@Epedaphic
@Transcended Trucel
@Med Amine @fang
5000 tags

That is one of the major reasons why I never went to college
+ College is a scam

@30klhlvwizard

this. My brother went to college and im far better off than him despite being poor as shit. He has insane amounts of debt that he says he will never pay off. Plus every year they increase his (((interest))) making escape impossible.
@BataviaCel @wereq

iam too autistic to even befriend anyone

this. My brother went to college and im far better off than him despite being poor as shit. He has insane amounts of debt that he says he will never pay off. Plus every year they increase his (((interest))) making escape impossible.
Jewish debt slavery in action.

American problems

I am started to going to college and every day when I go to the college,I got the brutal Blackpill experience and this Blackpill experience is so bitter that something I think that I decided to drop the college and LDAR rottmaxxing.

Every where I see couples in the college,every where I see that my fellows and my juniors are experiencing the essence of relationship every where i see high tier normies and chadlites have flirting and interacting with thier foids friends. And this realised me that I am the only single virgin ugly lonely guy in the entire college.

On the first day at college, I befriend a high tier normie(I just do the fake acting of friendship with him to make myself smooth adjustment in college). He is a Neurotypical maxxing(high NT). His high Neurotypical behaviour makes him easily way to befriend with foids. He flexes that how he has multiple female friends, this makes me very angry and jealous. Also he interacts with all the foids of my department. One day during the lunch break he videocalls his stacylite foid best friend & flirts with her in front of me. By seeing, I became ragefuel but also mentally broken

Also foids also do repulsive behaviour towards due to my ugly subh00man looks and neurodivergence borderline autism personality. I don't even approach them and didn't talk with them yet, but still they do angry repulsive behavior towards me. Thier body language clearly shows that they hate me for being ugly and autistic

Also I am gigamogged by the chads, chadlites and high tier normies, this makes me more insecure. One day, one of my chadlites classmate videocalls his gigastacy gf and introduce all the classmates including me to her. I really saddened me for being lonely and single.

Being socializing with normies and chadlites is very very brutal. They always talk about how they had great fun during high school, how they have beautiful relationship and gf in high school, how they chill and enjoy and have get all positive experience during thier peak teen period. Conversation and interacting with them completely broken my mind and it's feel I misses out all the life experience. It's completely broke me. And one of the most brutal and ragefuel is that low tier ugly normies having gf and foids friends. Due to thier high NTmaxxed they shamelessly flirting with foids. Although thier gf are low tier becky, but still it ragefuel me also at the same brutal broke me and depressed me. Also some of the normies indirectly humilate and mocked and taunt me for my ugly looks

Seeing beautiful foids on the college also saddened me and broke me that i never get the warmth of love compassion and kindness from them due to being ugly and autism. I will never have the courage of interact with them due to high inhib neurodivergent border line autism and for being ugly.

So, all this brutal blackpill experience at the college feels like someone brutally slaps me on the face. I can't handle these brutal experience, these gives me brutal trauma and completely depressed me, broke my mind and hollowing my body with pain and suffering. I think I did a big mistake by enrolling in the college. I don't know what to do
@Indracel
@Michael W. Ford
@Epedaphic
@Transcended Trucel
@Med Amine @fang
Listen man - Your experience(s) are not special, we all had it and when I went to college I couldn't even have a place like this to write about it or tell anyone. Nobody cared and it was even more brutal because anyone who came into contact with me could see the tragedy. Get over your issues and study, it's what you are there for. Stop crying and grow up. Welcome to your Incel life.

Last edited:
I had the same expERiences at my college, which led to me dropping out of college and nevER returning back

Listen man - Your experience(s) are not special, we all had it and when I went to college I couldn't even have a place like this to write about it or tell anyone. Nobody cares and it was even more brutal. Get over your issues and study, it's what you are there for. Stop crying and grow up. Welcome to your Incel life.
:soy: :soy: :soy:

I will still go to college

The real blackpill is THIS DOES NOT END IN SCHOOL, THIS IS YOUR LIFE FOREVER

You need to make a chage as something about your appearnce triggers and repulses normies, ERGO EVERYWHERE YOU GO YOU WILL BE TREATED THE SAME, AT A JOB, IN THE COMMUNITY ITS THE SAME OPERATING SYSTEM, PEOPLE OPERATE ON WINDOWS DOS 1.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001

Listen man - Your experience(s) are not special, we all had it and when I went to college I couldn't even have a place like this to write about it or tell anyone. Nobody cared and it was even more brutal because anyone who came into contact with me could see the tragedy. Get over your issues and study, it's what you are there for. Stop crying and grow up. Welcome to your Incel life.
Brutal reality pilled

Brutal reality pilled
It's not even close to brutal bro. You know, I could tell you that even your autism is mostly a "cover" for something else entirely.

It's not even close to brutal bro. You know, I could tell you that even your autism is mostly a "cover" for something else entirely.
Tbh my autism is real. I have high level of neurodivergent. Also previous trauma of bullying creates anxiety attack and nervous breakdown while interacting

Welcome to suffer place 3000.
I've become so use to being mogged here that I expect them to laugh at me as they walk by with their partner.

This seems true not for only op most of the collegecels it's my cover for low iq and ugly balding subhuman face

This seems true not for only op most of the collegecels it's my cover for low iq and ugly balding subhuman face
That's not what I meant by cover.

Elab please
No. It's too much to explain. In short autism is just about people who want to be plugged into the a "religion" but can't be. That's all I'll say here for now.

Bro just shower and have a good personality you’ll have Stacie’s throwing themselves at you

@Indracel
@Michael W. Ford
@Epedaphic
@Transcended Trucel
@Med Amine @fang
Fucking brutal it’s over for us class of 2023 cels

100% your life is actually over. All there is and i mean ALL there is to do now is ldar videogamemax buddy boyo. Your life began - and then it was over.

I just went to orientation today and got mogged brutally hard. Some foid who heightmogged me gave me the subhuman look too. Did not speak to anyone, at least people in your college are willing to speak to you

Are you currently LDAR?

No. Going to college
I was LDAR for 2 years. I wouldn't recommend it unless you live alone and have a source of money.

I am also going to college right now.

How much time is left to finish college?

I was LDAR for 2 years. I wouldn't recommend it unless you live alone and have a source of money.

I am also going to college right now.

How much time is left to finish college?
Are you doing engineering??. I am doing BS(Bachelor in Science)