Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My bully who was chadlite got shot

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
So a few months back I heard about a story of someone getting shot and my mom asked if I had known this guy and I said no and she said no just to pretend and honestly I was trying my hardest to hold my laugh in hearing my sex haver bully got shot in the eye and now his vision is permanently damaged LIKE HE FUCKING DESERVES this nigger bullied the living shit out of me back in middle school because I was so genetically weak due to being a curry and now I can laugh knowing he lost half his sight, if I had been the one to shoot him I would have fucking finished the job.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul:

So a few months back I heard about a story of someone getting shot and my mom asked if I had known this guy and I said no and she said no just to pretend and honestly I was trying my hardest to hold my laugh in hearing my sex haver bully got shot in the eye and now his vision is permanently damaged LIKE HE FUCKING DESERVES this nigger bullied the living shit out of me back in middle school because I was so genetically weak due to being a curry and now I can laugh knowing he lost half his sight, if I had been the one to shoot him I would have fucking finished the job.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul:
Lifefuel :panties: it’s a shame that he survived though :feelshaha: all bullies deserve to fucking suffer deeply and to be burned alive :feelsdevil:

Lifefuel :panties: it’s a shame that he survived though :feelshaha: all bullies deserve to fucking suffer deeply and to be burned alive :feelsdevil:

Either him dying or getting paralyzed permanently would have been the best lifefuel for me but him losing both his eyes would mean his life is ruined like he deserves

oh and I have another story on how my other sex haver bully got demoted to subhuman after overdosing on drugs and becoming a paralyzed retard

He will remain a sex haver... I wouldn't celebrate, only a kill shot would be of value.

Either way, I'm happy for you (genuinely)

He will remain a sex haver... I wouldn't celebrate, only a kill shot would be of value.

Either way, I'm happy for you (genuinely)
Or him being paralyzed and demoted to sub1 would be good enough

Show a news report or you’re lying

May we hear more stories like this, amen

So you had 2 bullies and one got paralyzed from cocaine and one got shot in the eye and lost his vision permanently?

And then everyone clapped.

So you had 2 bullies and one got paralyzed from cocaine and one got shot in the eye and lost his vision permanently?

And then everyone clapped.
I clapped as this gave me lifefuel

Based, You should go to him in the hospital and EYEmog him!

good for you, i want you to celebrate it and not let it pass over some soyvalues like 'revenge bad broo it's evuul'

Based, You should go to him in the hospital and EYEmog him!
yes this :feelsahh:

When a bully is shot i always celebrate, When a bully is killed im throwing a party, Buying a 6 pack of beer and a pizza, Rest in piss!

good for you, i want you to celebrate it and not let it pass over some soyvalues like 'revenge bad broo it's evuul'

yes this :feelsahh:
"reVeNge IS bAd BrO"

Would these same soys still say this if someone raped their 7 year old daughter?

When a bully is shot i always celebrate, When a bully is killed im throwing a party, Buying a 6 pack of beer and a pizza, Rest in piss!
When a sex haver and bully gets shot its a big win!

I don't believe in Karma, but I gotta say it.... Karma's a bitch. W

I don't believe in Karma, but I gotta say it.... Karma's a bitch. W
DUDE, YOUR LOOKING AT KARMA, HE WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO SEE KARMA WITH 1 EYE NOW!

All bullies deserve to get killed.

Visit him and make fun of him

His new nickname is Steve urkel :lul: :lul:

Justice has to Be Served after all .

Fucking deserved I hope he gets paralyzed that’s a fate worse then death

oh and I have another story on how my other sex haver bully got demoted to subhuman after overdosing on drugs and becoming a paralyzed retard
That is even better he caused his own demise

Hope he burns in hell :feelsautistic: I also had a nigga that used to fuck with me when I was in sixth grade he was in eighth grade he got shot and killed I hope he suffERed before he went I wish I knew where he was buried so I can piss and shit all over is tombstone :feelsLSD::smonk:

Based, got what he deserves

I am glad god has payed you retribution.

I'd never celebrate that.

well as they say dont bully somone i somtimes wish my brother become cripple he is also a bully who plays fortnite.

Either him dying or getting paralyzed permanently would have been the best lifefuel for me but him losing both his eyes would mean his life is ruined like he deserves

Based.

I wish someone would shoot all my childhood bullies lol, i have no idea where they live though.

You should find out where he lives and send him an anonymous letter mocking him about it.

Glorious kekfuel if true.
Cringe fantasy if not true....

I don't have a brutal karmic justice story. But A Chad who bullied me left high school at 15 to work full-time asphalting driveways for min wage. He bought a fucked 1st-gen RX7 with a 12a drillport. That seemed like so much money to us kids.

Ten years later I talked to some of the guys from school days when I was back visiting in my home town. Apparently that faggot was still asphalting driveways for minimum wage.

It didn't seem so impressive then. :feelshaha:
The RX7 was still running its fucked 12a...

Damn he got cursed for real like the bullet didn’t even pierce through his brain now his doing a life sentence rather than death