Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My cat died and I want to rope

I

imanuglysob

Captain
★★★★
I expect to get mocked but I can't care anymore. I've got no family or friends to vent to. I truly have nothing left, should I just rope? I have SN altho it's expired and I don't even know the correct dosage. That cat got me through a lot of lifes bullshit and in the end I couldn't even save her.

Just curious, why would your SN expire? Also did you get antiemetics?

Just curious, why would your SN expire? Also did you get antiemetics?

i bought it recently but the date is long past. and no unfortuntely i don't have antiemetics so vomiting is a concern

ropefuel for @mentally lost cel

I don't think it can really expire, unless you expose it to moisture.

I expect to get mocked but I can't care anymore. I've got no family or friends to vent to. I truly have nothing left, should I just rope? I have SN altho it's expired and I don't even know the correct dosage. That cat got me through a lot of lifes bullshit and in the end I couldn't even save her.
I hope your cat didn't suffer. My dog is my life and I feel the same way. Not to be a fag but I'm here if you need to vent or whatever.

I hope your cat didn't suffer. My dog is my life and I feel the same way. Not to be a fag but I'm here if you need to vent or whatever.

that's the worst part, she did suffer, the vet was so booked it took 3 days just to see her.

Sorry for your loss dude. Losing a pet is terrible, especially for incels who don't have anyone else.
Hope things get better for you.

Were you there with her when she passed?

yeah, thankfully i was at least able to hold her as they did it. fuck man, animals are so fucking loyal. to the end.

yeah, thankfully i was at least able to hold her as they did it. fuck man, animals are so fucking loyal. to the end.
Honestly man, I know this isn't much, especially from someone you don't know, but she'll forever have the memory. At least she knows the person that cared about her the most was there and she wasn't alone. Most people are pussies and tbh idk how I'm gonna handle when I get to that point with my dog, but hopefully you got this and you can just remember the good.

Honestly man, I know this isn't much, especially from someone you don't know, but she'll forever have the memory. At least she knows the person that cared about her the most was there and she wasn't alone. Most people are pussies and tbh idk how I'm gonna handle when I get to that point with my dog, but hopefully you got this and you can just remember the good.

thanks for the words. hopefully your dog has many years to come.

Sorry to hear that brocel :fuk:

hugs
A007A15A 6DA2 47E5 859A E81572F504D1

Me too

Outliving pets makes me feel alive

Sorry brocel, hopefully it didn’t suffer when it died

I Don't Care About Animals.

IDK at least do your bucket list first. You don't have the burden of taking care of a pet anymore so you may as well. I almost wish I didn't have to take care of my dog anymore, but I feel guilty if I leave him alone.

RIP kitty cat

RIP cat. Dont Rope, did your cat like you? If so, do you think your cat wants you to die?

"But if you do decide to rage quit life, at least remove a bunch of NPCs"
~anonymous retard on 4chan

Don't kys over this, just ride it out. Dwell for as long as you need to, and eventually you'll be fine again. I've been through worse, I would know.

In the end, there is only one soul and that is consciousness. Human beings and animals are just imperfect vessels that can encapsulate this consciousness in different levels and flavors. Human beings and domesticated animals can feel from one another, this one soul that we have access to. Some call it god or whatever.

Whereas you cant really appreciate or feel the soul from, say, a plant. But a plant technically has a soul as well since plants can be anesthetized. But a plant can't express this soul or consciousness the same way a dog or cat can.

Obviously, there are some whackos out there who think they can communicate with rocks and trees and feel their soul.

But were talking about domesticated pet mammals here.

Last edited:
May your little friend rest in peace

I've always wanted a pet, unfortunately never got it from my parents no matter how moral and kind they forced me to be, such motivated by myself were ignored. All they did was torture me and waste my time and effort.

I feel bad man I understand this.

Pets are actual robots that can be controlled, it sounds fun when you think about it: It'll never interrupt you, it can't talk over you, it can't object

Yes it has a game but it's hard to play and that's what makes it interesting

Over time, you develop feelings for it and let it control your life by choice, really weird tbh if you're not showing it or anything

I don't believe you'll rope though, you'll come to a few realizations but don't give up so easily, pets are a minor problem pets die after 4 years anyway, your life is more important

it was a rough night but i think i’m gonna be ok. she lived her life and i gotta live mine

In really sorry for your suffering and loss. I hope you're able to see your beautiful cat again.

RIP to your kitty.

I hate cats and cat owners. To quote Andrew Tate: "Only a cat owning bitch would complain to the police about a fucking joke. Who calls the police on a fucking joke? Cat owners. Cat owners are liberals, cat owners are democrats, cat owners are dickheads."

But I'm sorry for your loss, nevertheless.

:f: Sorry for your loss brocel

She fulfilled her mission.

Go get another one, they're free.

Sorry for your loss dude. Losing a pet is terrible, especially for incels who don't have anyone else.
Hope things get better for you.
I have more than 3 cats... the pain will be beyond comprehesion once I lose them one by one.

Cats and dogs love to help inklers by being their companion, it's a fact.
Fact.

I'm in the same situation as op.
I have nothing to live for, except my cat.

Having a cat pet is a toilet trait,trucels have spider pets,which is the opposite of cats,toilets are scared shitless of spiders.

Having a cat pet is a toilet trait,trucels have spider pets,which is the opposite of cats,toilets are scared shitless of spiders.
fakecel if a hole is ever gonna see your pets

My condolences, Losing a pet is frustrating and it can be devastating specially if it was your first pet and of course if you are attached to it deeply. Death is something natural, it'll happen to almost every living beings. (ignore exceptions like Turritopsis nutricula) Sooner or later it happens and you will join your pet. You don't need to rush it.

I'm sorry about your cat. Pets are all us friendless khhvs really have. :cryfeels: