Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My cat is watching me fap

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
She was sleeping on my bed and I tried to subtly pull down my pants but as soon as I whipped out my cock she woke up and started staring at it. I tried to fap like that for 10 minutes but it was too much. I am too beta to kick her out so I think i'm going to have to go to the bathroom and finish there.
I'm literally about to get cucked by my fucking cat.

Chad dick tbh
My cat won't even look at me when I jack off

volcel if you wouldnt jizz all over that pussy

Truly never began

Why do you even care that your cat is watching you fap? I doubt your cat is interpreting it sexually at all, it's like watching a dog hump a pillow or two animals going at it on national geographic.

Why do you even care that your cat is watching you fap? I doubt your cat is interpreting it sexually at all, it's like watching a dog hump a pillow or two animals going at it on national geographic.
This tbh.
Also JFL at your profile pic

Lmao I've experienced this, I feel guilty when my cat watches me too

She wanted ur dick

I always wanted to cum over my cat tbh just to see what would be his reaction

I couldn't fap with another living being in the room human or not

She was sleeping on my bed and I tried to subtly pull down my pants but as soon as I whipped out my cock she woke up and started staring at it. I tried to fap like that for 10 minutes but it was too much. I am too beta to kick her out so I think i'm going to have to go to the bathroom and finish there.

I couldn't fap with another living being in the room human or not

so fuking high inhib, ive jerked off plenty of times with my cat in my room, she doesnt give a shit

>her

Your cat is a femoid why do you feel sympathy?