Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My chadlite friend uploaded a video of himself taking a shit on YouTube

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
and had girls in the comment section calling him cute/attractive. The guy is a 19 year old khhv and we used to go to school together where we were both awkward incels. I'M NOT SPEAKING TO HIM EVER AGAIN OR I I WILL FUCKING GO ER.

Last edited:
Damn, even the most attractive guy can do disgusting shit and still be called attractive, whereas if we do that we'll be called gross/creepy

It's over when a Chad taking a dump is more desirable than you, they'd probably kill to so much as touch his shit.

It's over when a Chad taking a dump is more desirable than you, they'd probably kill to so much as touch his shit.

He is probably chadlite. He looks robust as shit with wide forward grown cheekbones and jaw and 2.0+ FWHR, if he had a better brow he would be a legit slayer

How is he KHHV as a Chadlite? Is he extreme mentalcel or what?

Post video or at least PM me.

Not interested in guys shitting tbh. Too bad it isnt female

How is it even possible that he is a Chadlite now?

Dat dere halo effect.