Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My cognitive abilities are deteriorating quickly

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
My speech isn't what it used to be, constantly mispronouncing words and stuttering on simple sentences. It's like im forgetting how to speak fluently, devolving into a toddler.
My hearing and capability of understanding what people are saying to me is diminishing, can't focus on what a single person is saying to me if there are other people speaking. I need to constantly ask them to repeat and it's embarrassing. Nothing is working correctly now. Can't remember faces, voices or names, can't remember a lot of things, it's like im developing dementia at age 20. I speak and ramble to myself all the time

It's over, years of isolation and inceldom has devolved my brain into a child-like state.

Just read a couple of books mate, and you'll be right as rain.

I also noticed how I became worse in scribble. :feelscry:

I feel like this too lol, for example if I'm reading a post here which is very long and hard to understand, after a few seconds my mind just switches off and moves away from it, my concentration levels have eroded badly. I suspect that a lot of it is down to excessive fapping/lack of mind stimulation, such as studying or reading.

I kinda noticed

I have noticed something similar happening to me. Although to a lesser state than what you are experiencing.

I have talked about this in threads too I feel like apathy has rotted my brain it just seems like I can´t use my brain as good as I used too like maybe 10% of what I could 10 years ago and my long term memory has become so bad many amazing memories from my childhood and even my teenage years seem so vague I can only remember small glimses of many of the memories where at 19 I could still remember the memories like watching a scene from a movie and still feel the emotions connected to that memory but 5 years of apathy has completely destroyed my brain.

This is what inceldom does to your brain

These are the effects of prolonged social isolation.

Maybe you should do a hearing test

Take a shower br0

It is what it is for me

I have depersonalisation, it is a result of high levels of anxiety, however the good thing is anxious people die younger

I am learning languages to keep my brain alive.

My typing ability has gotten worse for some reason

Just read a couple of books mate, and you'll be right as rain.

Funny thing, when I was younger I use to read a lot. Books with 500 pages when I was juat starting school.

Nowadays I can't read any. I can't focus, my brain hurts and I just can't.

Same, it's due to too much fapping and other dopamine receptors killers activities and it's totally fucking my college cope attempt

I'm starting to forget words, my memory was never as bad that is it today. All because fucking whores who never gave me sex so my depression got worse and worse and my memory is worse than my almost 70 years old mother's. Fuck you foids i hope you will fucking die right now.

I can relate. Hard to remember names of people. When I fap imagine a foid the face is not exactly how is supposed to be. Problems hearing what ppl say, daydreaming at any moment when interacting with ppl.

I can relate. Hard to remember names of people. When I fap imagine a foid the face is not exactly how is supposed to be. Problems hearing what ppl say, daydreaming at any moment when interacting with ppl.
This,I daydream a lot,I also try to hide negative catastrophic daydreams or worst case scenarios that give me more anxiety,I also cant hear properly what ppl say,or the point of a text,I get lost in books easily because of complex explanations.

Isolation and depression drains your iq. It's proven.

If you want cognitive strength and growth learn a language. I'm sure most people will dismiss this post, but this the redpill to having a healthy brain. Learn. Another. Language.

I used to have good grades in high school. Now im almost getting kicked out of college for bad grades, i dont study at all before tests. I dont even attend the classes, instead i buy coffee, go to the library and lurk on here or do other stuff on my phone. Or i simply tour the campus, daydreaming and listening to music.
I constantly forget the meaning of words. I try to read books but start over and over again because i feel i havent processed or learned the information, even in fiction. I feel I have ruined my IQ tbh

No wonder no one showed up at the iNcel rebellion meetup!

Everyone forgot!

Incel Trait ngl, also suffering from this

i have noticed this in myself as i was great at spelling,could hold a conversation and my memory used to be really good ,now i can,t even remember family birthdays,names of pets,peoples names half the time and sometimes i forget what day and month it is, when i speak to some one my speech is sometimes slurred or i mispronounce words or i say too many words fast and i have made a fool of myself so many times now that i just try to avoid all social events. i can,t even read a book now because i just can,t focus its like my brain is malfunctioning.

I remember reading about how social isolation does that to people. It really messes with their brain chemistry for some reason. I can totally feel it. I always thought I was an introvert because of my poor social skills. In reality I think that I need other people around to stay sane, intelligent and lucid. My intellect and sense of motivation drops dramatically in very isolated situations for prolonged periods of time. School was horrible but at least I was interacting with people so my mind wasn't turning to slush.

The toll of subhumanity, as if living the life of an involuntary celibate wasn’t already taxing enough

My speech isn't what it used to be, constantly mispronouncing words and stuttering on simple sentences. It's like im forgetting how to speak fluently, devolving into a toddler.
My hearing and capability of understanding what people are saying to me is diminishing, can't focus on what a single person is saying to me if there are other people speaking. I need to constantly ask them to repeat and it's embarrassing. Nothing is working correctly now. Can't remember faces, voices or names, can't remember a lot of things, it's like im developing dementia at age 20. I speak and ramble to myself all the time

It's over, years of isolation and inceldom has devolved my brain into a child-like state.
meditate and stop cooming