Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My colleagues 15 year old daughter is becoming Stacy

T

thiccdicc

Greycel
And he won't do FUCKING ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I blame the bluepill cucked fathers of our generation for the development of these sluts.

*FACE BLURRED OUT FOR OBVIOUS REASONS*

Attachments

• stacy.png
    stacy.png
    117.1 KB · Views: 230
You have to make sure she gets circumcised.

tehgymcel420 said:
You have to make sure she gets circumcised.

Father is bluepilled, that's impossible.

she doesn't look stacy to me. her forehead is huge.. more average.

How can you even have a daughter? Knowing that your own flesh and blood, an extension of you, will be degraded in the worst ways you can imagine by Chad and Tyrone. I'd just do the Chinese thing and throw her in a river after birth.

dylannroofie said:
she doesn't look stacy to me. her forehead is huge.. more average.

Maybe she has a good face? Who knows. OP should have left it uncensored.

If she's 15 and start to show signs of behaving like a Stacy it's too late for her father to do anything anyway.
They start way younger to fuck and by that age they have Chad and Brad at the same time plowing her holes.

Wearacombl said:
If she's 15 and start to show signs of behaving like a Stacy it's too late for her father to do anything anyway.
They start way younger to fuck and by that age they have Chad and Brad at the same time plowing her holes.

A good belting and shaving of her head would work.

THIS IS WHAT WE NEED. NOT SELF IMPROVEMENT, NOT THERAPY, NOT PLATITTUDE. WE NEED A PRIME FERTILE JB LIKE HER THAT WILL RESTORE OUR YOUTH WITH HER MYSTICAL PUSSY POWERS.

cupcaker said:
Maybe she has a good face? Who knows. OP should have left it uncensored.

true, but its for his own safety.

cupcaker said:
A good belting and shaving of her head would work.

Don't know about the belting, but I saw once a Stacy sahaving her hair to some weird dyke haircut, you'd think as if she was a lesbian.
Still fucked with Chad and his friends.

No offence, guys but I would BRUTALLY SLAUGHTER all of you for a 30 second hug with her. She's in her PRIME. Anyone who says: "but but she's a child, she needs more wrinkles and Chad-semen in her to mature her up a bit" is a FUCKING MANGINA CUCK.

Fuark man. How does her dad feel knowing that he half-created a PRIME STACEY but will never fuck one. It's like working at a mint (moneymaking factory) for minimum wage. You CREATE MONEY but HAVE NONE.

This is what made Fritzl go Fritzl.

Just lol if you're not calling up adoption agencies to see if you can raise and indoctrinate a Stacey.

Sickening. Imagine being a father and allowing your little girl to be a whore. I actually made a thread about that a week ago. In before cucks say "She's just expressing herself! She has the right to!" Nonsense. She's looking for sexual male attention and we all know it. It's time for a revolution.

FACEandLMS said:
No offence, guys but I would BRUTALLY SLAUGHTER all of you for a 30 second hug with her.

Would you pay $3 million to take her virginity?

BlackPillDealer said:
Would you pay $3 million to take her virginity?

No cuz she would be disgusted by my face and age. I couldn't have sex with a girl who wished I'd been stillborn.

Actually, fuck it, if I had $3m to throw away, yes.

Beat the fuck out of your colleague if you get the chance to.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back