Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My cousin is now a ftm tranny

• Thread starter Postmaxxercel50k
  • Start date
P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
If she gets that god forsaken surgery when she’s 18 she will understand what it’s like to be a sub 5 autistic manlet and maybe she will regret making fun of me

OP's cousin

If she gets that god forsaken surgery when she’s 18 she will understand what it’s like to be a sub 5 autistic manlet and maybe she will regret making fun of me
Whitecel moment

It's so crazy to me how women actually get hit on by other women more than men get hit on by them.

Kind of blows my mind actually because I consistently had a theory that women never hit on people. But I think even the submissive ones hit on other lesbians.

Huh. I think that might warrant more research!

ANYWAY... yeah she might be in for a big shock.

It's so crazy to me how women actually get hit on by other women more than men get hit on by them.
They would do so more if there were a higher quantity of Chads in an area mostly populated by Becky types... :feelsjuice:

Though obviously that doesn't happen, so they constantly hint towards HTNs and Chadlites and after that wait for a desperate MTN to come to her. :feelsclown:

Imagine giving up tutorial mode for super mega ultra hell mode :feelskek:

OP should impregnate his cousin

fk him in the ass call it a bromance, she is still a foid.

From a fembot to a truecel

You can fuck her once she loses her simps and orbits

the foid just pissed her life away. teeheehee

I hope she gets falsely accused of rape thrown in jail and becomes a registered sex offender.

You will never be a real man. You have no penis, you have no testicules, you have no sperm. You are a lesbian dyke twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Women are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a woman. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk slut home with you, She will turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your gross top surgery scars.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a woman is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably female.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

You will never be a real man. You have no penis, you have no testicules, you have no sperm. You are a lesbian dyke twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Women are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a woman. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk slut home with you, She will turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your gross top surgery scars.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a woman is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably female.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
High IQ and based

She's gonna beg for detransition after a few weeks and if she gets rejected for it she might rope.

Imagine all that testosterone going in the womb. The kid will definitely have a birth defect. I'm surprised she's even fertile with all that testosterone in her system.

And doesn't being pregnant cause dysphoria? Wtf?

This image is repulsive.

Conclusions: Elevated maternal testosterone levels during human pregnancy are associated with growth restriction in utero. Our results support animal studies, which have indicated that maternal androgen levels influence intrauterine offspring environment and development.
[8] The results of the study imply that fertility in women with increased testosterone levels is potentially altered by blocked fallopian tubes that may cause impaired sex cell transport and survival.
Exposure of pregnant mothers to elevated concentrations of circulating testosterone levels is associated with fetal growth restriction and delivery of small-for-gestational-age babies.