Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my cringe wigger days

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
When I was a full fledged wigger at 15 I used to wish my nostrils were wider so I could look like Michael Jordan.

So I would always flare my nostrils to make my nose appear wider :kek:

these days I loath niggers but am still a dam wigger.

People used to always tell me "your not black" even though I never acted black.

I just loved hip hop music and style, big booty she boons, hoops, Blunts, beets and 40s .

I look like a pure gentleman, but my inner soul is a wigger. I loathe idiots who try to act black. It's so cringe.

A wigger can leave the ghetto

But ghetto will never leave wigga

yeah fam yer correct a str8 bussin wigga be r8 there 4evr fr no cap

When I was a full fledged wigger at 15 I used to wish my nostrils were wider so I could look like Michael Jordan.

I tried thugmaxxing in high school as a dark-skinned curry but I never went THIS far

Wtf is a wigger?

interesting...

as a white male with a wider nose I did the exact opposite

I use to listen to rap during my teens, then I stopped but a coworker started to play it during work so I started again but then I realized it was nigger shit so now I don't anymore. I stuck more to the numetal and alternative rock more then rap.

Did you paint your dick in black so you could try to have the bbc halo? :feelshaha:

Do you still speak wigger? Do you still say things like “aight”? Do you admire George Floyd?