Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my cute next door autistic neighbour is scared of me

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
i have the impression this girl is really scared of me.i sometimes go to my back garden to have a nice cider time,and sometimes she comes out and looks at me and then akwardly goes inside.just a few minutes ago,she came out just go grab a little tool and then went inside.

should i speak to her next time she comes out?you guys think she will respond?

she's clearly not interested in you in any way, brocel. you'll just humiliate yourself

i have the impression this girl is really scared of me.i sometimes go to my back garden to have a nice cider time,and sometimes she comes out and looks at me and then akwardly goes inside.just a few minutes ago,she came out just go grab a little tool and then went inside.

should i speak to her next time she comes out?you guys think she will respond?
she'll reject you

she's clearly not interested in you in any way, brocel. you'll just humiliate yourself
this girl is a giga autist.i have been here for almost 3 years and in those 3 years the only times she goes out is with her mother to go to the park for 15 minutes.admiteddly she is my ex oneitis, so i still have a curious interest in her but yeah.

Probably your only chance. Try your luck tbhtbh. But try not to be creepy. Aren't you a sperg as well?

Probably your only chance. Try your luck tbhtbh. But try not to be creepy. Aren't you a sperg as well?
i am not the most socially active guy but i have been growing more low inhbition and crazy lately so maybe i can make small talk without caring much.

Stop right there. You are posting this so that people call you a fakecel because a girl is looking at you, so that you can hold on to that last sliver of hope you have left. Let me tell this you right now. She is not looking at you because she is interested in you, she is looking at you probably because you are a complete and utter genetic failure. Her reason for looking at you may be that she is scared of you or shocked by your ugliness, or both. Perhaps she feels neutral towards you, and is simply casually observing you as humans do. Whatever her reason is, I can guarantee you that it is NOT because she finds you attractive. If she did she would have made a move already. If you were of substantial genetic quality, she would not have wanted to miss the chance to get your attention. Think logically brocel, why would she be an exception to all the girls that have rejected and ignored you in the past?

Stop right there. You are posting this so that people call you a fakecel because a girl is looking at you, so that you can hold on to that last sliver of hope you have left. Let me tell this you right now. She is not looking at you because she is interested in you, she is looking at you probably because you are a complete and utter genetic failure. Her reason for looking at you may be that she is scared of you or shocked by your ugliness, or both. Perhaps she feels neutral towards you, and is simply casually observing you as humans do. Whatever her reason is, I can guarantee you that it is NOT because she finds you attractive. If she did she would have made a move already. If you were of substantial genetic quality, she would not have wanted to miss the chance to get your attention. Think logically brocel, why would she be an exception to all the girls that have rejected and ignored you in the past?
Sorry, I just became really blackpilled there for a minute. You should go and talk to her. Gl mate

i know what you mean,and you don't need me to tell me that i am a gigantic genetic fuck up.i am not arguing that.

this girl is a gigantic mental fuck up.this girl is a stacylite or at the very least an upper tier becky and she has spent her last 3 years of her life holed up in her room doing who knows what.now it's very easy to fantasize about such a girl,so i do wonder how hard i would be ignored if i spoke to her

i know what you mean,and you don't need me to tell me that i am a gigantic genetic fuck up.i am not arguing that.

this girl is a gigantic mental fuck up.this girl is a stacylite or at the very least an upper tier becky and she has spent her last 3 years of her life holed up in her room doing who knows what.now it's very easy to fantasize about such a girl,so i do wonder how hard i would be ignored if i spoke to her
Sounds to me like a drug addict, or a modern slavery situation. Girls who have autism never suffer from it, if are not obese they will still get plenty of attention from guys. Not saying that it’s not worth a try :feelsYall: Keep us updated, I’ll watch

this girl is a giga autist.i have been here for almost 3 years and in those 3 years the only times she goes out is with her mother to go to the park for 15 minutes.admiteddly she is my ex oneitis, so i still have a curious interest in her but yeah.
Just like me, hook her up with me.

Sounds to me like a drug addict, or a modern slavery situation. Girls who have autism never suffer from it, if are not obese they will still get plenty of attention from guys. Not saying that it’s not worth a try :feelsYall: Keep us updated, I’ll watch
she isn't a drug addict.believe me.i tracked this girl movements(i can heard when their door opens so when i had a crush on her i tracked her schedule in hopes of seeing that she was a huge whore since i instantly lose attraction to someone when i know they have a bf or they are a whore),and unless she goes out at 4 am(high doubt) she doesn't do much of anything during the day.she just goes out once or twice to walk her dog with her mother and that's it.sometimes she goes with her father for a few hours or with her mother to go out someplace and then returns after 1 hour but that's it.

anyway i just had a few ciders,and that's why i posted this thread.this thread is nothing serious.usually i don't post such highschool she looked at me bullshit kek.

Approach her brocel. I want to start approaching foids too

she isn't a drug addict.believe me.i tracked this girl movements(i can heard when their door opens so when i had a crush on her i tracked her schedule in hopes of seeing that she was a huge whore since i instantly lose attraction to someone when i know they have a bf or they are a whore),and unless she goes out at 4 am(high doubt) she doesn't do much of anything during the day.she just goes out once or twice to walk her dog with her mother and that's it.sometimes she goes with her father for a few hours or with her mother to go out someplace and then returns after 1 hour but that's it.

anyway i just had a few ciders,and that's why i posted this thread.this thread is nothing serious.usually i don't post such highschool she looked at me bullshit kek.
Obsessing over a girl at that level makes you a cuck ngl

The very idea of an "autistic woman" is a meme on its own:feelskek:. I actually knew a girl a few years ago who never went outside (she was legit 2/10). Sometimes, her friends would convince to go outside andshe would get approached by at least 1 guy her age.:dafuckfeels:

Just keep going with the compliments OP. If you flat out ask her out shell say no.

The very idea of an "autistic woman" is a meme on its own:feelskek:. I actually knew a girl a few years ago who never went outside (she was legit 2/10). Sometimes, her friends would convince to go outside andshe would get approached by at least 1 guy her age.:dafuckfeels:
yeah no shit.she probably has a discord or some random shit and she is hit up by chads 24/7.it's still amazing that our lord has given that girl a million gifts and she decides to fucking do nothing with it.

yeah no shit.she probably has a discord or some random shit and she is hit up by chads 24/7.it's still amazing that our lord has given that girl a million gifts and she decides to fucking do nothing with it.
The discord pill is brooooootal. Any girl can get all the attention they want.

sounds like the dream so youll probably get rejected but i guess asking her on a date seems fairly harmless in the scheme of things. :bluepill: youre already here so a little rejections not gonna rock your world.

Truly. Although it should be said that this soyciety is the way it is because the West abandoned god. But yeah, it really is just weird how he gave her so many priviledges and she wastes them.

Truly. Although it should be said that this soyciety is the way it is because the West abandoned god. But yeah, it really is just weird how he gave her so many priviledges and she wastes them.
yeah it's amazing.she can do anything she wants.she could easily get a chad millionaire,she could easily pursue whatever carrer she wants,she could have 15k friends on instagram easy,she could go out everyday to fancy restaraunts.yet,she doesn't.this girl isn't right on her mind.if she was denying these pleasures because of virtue then i wouldn't think much of it,but she denies these possibilities simply because she ain't right in her head.amazes me.if i had what she had i would already have been a father with at least 3 kids,have a decent house and lead a very happy life.

sounds like the dream so youll probably get rejected but i guess asking her on a date seems fairly harmless in the scheme of things. :bluepill: youre already here so a little rejections not gonna rock your world.
admiteddly this is a one in a million situation.what are the chances of an incel fuck up ending right next door to an autistic fuck up that is an even bigger neet then him.were i a bluepilled cucked i might have even called this divine providence kek.

I think that is a rape case waiting to happen.

For real

if you want to spend money in lawyers from a rape allegation, just approach her

yeah it's amazing.she can do anything she wants.she could easily get a chad millionaire,she could easily pursue whatever carrer she wants,she could have 15k friends on instagram easy,she could go out everyday to fancy restaraunts.yet,she doesn't.this girl isn't right on her mind.if she was denying these pleasures because of virtue then i wouldn't think much of it,but she denies these possibilities simply because she ain't right in her head.amazes me.if i had what she had i would already have been a father with at least 3 kids,have a decent house and lead a very happy life.
:yes::yes::yes: