Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My dad is entirely responsible for this mess.

Parth99

Parth99

Greycel
I feel I am the most 'incel' incel and my dad is partly responsible for this. I am 22 years old hugless and kissless virgin. In fact i cannot remember the last time i talked to or touched a girl. My dad resembles a daily wage labourer from an indian village. Terribly ugly. I inherited several of his flawed features. I have a disproportionately large lose and massive protruding lips on a small and long face. Besides these i have the most beta male characterstics packed into one like an autistic voice and 5.5.inches girly wrists.
In a conservative family, throughout my teens my dad strictly discouraged me from even considering hanging out with the opposite sex. ( Life according to him is study, work remaining a virgin throughout and in late 20s get yourself into an arranged marriage with a used up ugly bitch and end up being an unloved beta male provider for the remainder of the sick life. ) Gradually, I lost all confidence and could not initiate a conversation with girls. Even worse i cannot call a girl by her name. I aint joking. And my awful bad looks were the icing on the cake. I missed out on teen love. I dont really want sex. What i crave and miss most is the mutual 2 sided affection, kissing and hugging in each others arms. Now already 22, my youth is slowly dying away as well and in 3-4 years ageing will start showing up destroying whatever little is left in me lookwise and confidence wise. An oldcell i will be. Truly over then.
My copes and chess and coding.

my condolences.

it should be a crime to put a child in the world and make him go through what you went through

I feel I am the most 'incel' incel and my dad is partly responsible for this. I am 22 years old hugless and kissless virgin. In fact i cannot remember the last time i talked to or touched a girl. My dad resembles a daily wage labourer from an indian village. Terribly ugly. I inherited several of his flawed features. I have a disproportionately large lose and massive protruding lips on a small and long face. Besides these i have the most beta male characterstics packed into one like an autistic voice and 5.5.inches girly wrists.
In a conservative family, throughout my teens my dad strictly discouraged me from even considering hanging out with the opposite sex. ( Life according to him is study, work remaining a virgin throughout and in late 20s get yourself into an arranged marriage with a used up ugly bitch and end up being an unloved beta male provider for the remainder of the sick life. ) Gradually, I lost all confidence and could not initiate a conversation with girls. Even worse i cannot call a girl by her name. I aint joking. And my awful bad looks were the icing on the cake. I missed out on teen love. I dont really want sex. What i crave and miss most is the mutual 2 sided affection, kissing and hugging in each others arms. Now already 22, my youth is slowly dying away as well and in 3-4 years ageing will start showing up destroying whatever little is left in me lookwise and confidence wise. An oldcell i will be. Truly over then.
My copes and chess and coding.
yeah i blame both my mom and dad too.

those are good copes though. I wish I had a chessboard.

What language do you code in?

Brutal same here. Tho my height was main problem