Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My dad is too fuckin cucked

blackedpiller

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
My dad told me before about this white 30 something year old bitch in front of Wal-Mart with a kid begging for shit, my dad trying to pretend to be a heart of gold guy for some reason gives bums money, but most if not all of them are dumb retards putting themselves there because of retarded choices, my dad believes in that but still helps them (idk why), so anyway yesterday we were at the Wal-Mart and saw her there, he wanted to give her his number so she can work at his job making banners, shirts, mugs, ect., Now I just think that why is he going through big lengths to help her, spoiler it ain't because "oh that's what you gotta do son", I know it's just ego trip because why would he brag about it to me about giving her or other bums cash, anyways my thought process is shes a stupid cunt that fucked over her kid and herself, she probably got pumped and dumbed by Tyrone and got pregnant, and her ass is on the street for fuckin with the wrong mofo, or druggie doing favors, but honestly he wouldn't go this far to help a guy, and I feel it won't go well with her at my dads job. Just shit off my chest.

Moral is don't help bums since the majority put themselves there with retarded choices and expect others to help.

My dad told me before about this white 30 something year old bitch in front of Wal-Mart with a kid begging for shit, my dad trying to pretend to be a heart of gold guy for some reason gives bums money, but most if not all of them are dumb retards putting themselves there because of retarded choices, my dad believes in that but still helps them (idk why), so anyway yesterday we were at the Wal-Mart and saw her there, he wanted to give her his number so she can work at his job making banners, shirts, mugs, ect., Now I just think that why is he going through big lengths to help her, spoiler it ain't because "oh that's what you gotta do son", I know it's just ego trip because why would he brag about it to me about giving her or other bums cash, anyways my thought process is shes a stupid cunt that fucked over her kid and herself, she probably got pumped and dumbed by Tyrone and got pregnant, and her ass is on the street for fuckin with the wrong mofo, or druggie doing favors, but honestly he wouldn't go this far to help a guy, and I feel it won't go well with her at my dads job. Just shit off my chest.

Moral is don't help bums since the majority put themselves there with retarded choices and expect others to help.
He wants to fuck her

Your dad is a genuinely good person your very lucky in that aspect

it's just ego trip
If you believe you're a better person for helping bums, then it's an ego trip without a doubt.

my thought process is shes a stupid cunt that fucked over her kid and herself, she probably got pumped and dumbed by Tyrone and got pregnant, and her ass is on the street for fuckin with the wrong mofo, or druggie doing favors
Your perception is accurate for 99% of the cases.

Also your perception about your dad is accurate. He IS buying a stairway to heaven by subsidizing random people's poor decision-making.

Make the best life you can, for yourself.

Last edited: