Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad just hit me really hard with a vacuum

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Im bleeding and hyperventilating on the couch right now

Tell the full story :ha..feels:

That's pretty fucked up.

Usually belt and other things. Vacuum seems to be the rare case.

Why couldn't you fight back? Are you like a youngcel or something?

Then get a job you bum. I would die for a job right now.

Why couldn't you fight back? Are you like a youngcel or something?
Im 28 but im a framecel and weak he would destroy me in a fight even though he is old

Why? wageslaving as an incel is hell
It’s better than sitting at home all day rotting away. Let me guess you’re still in school or haven’t been a NEET for long enough right?

I also hate abuse parents to the fullest

It’s better than sitting at home all day rotting away. Let me guess you’re still in school or haven’t ldared enough right?
im 28 been ldaring for years now but I had some shitty wageslave jobs befofe and it was hell

im 28 been ldaring for years now but I had some shitty wageslave jobs befofe and it was hell
Ok have fun being braindead from being stuck in a house all day like me. I’m getting a job as soon as i can after i get my license.

Im 28 but im a framecel and weak he would destroy me in a fight even though he is old
Damn man, you're the same age as me, a grown man like me as well, and I was expecting you to be in your teens to early 20s. Anyways sorry, what happened to you.

You may have to get a job to cool things down. Be sure to train up or strengthen your body next time.

Ok have fun being braindead from being stuck in a house all day like me. I’m getting a job as soon as i can after i get my license.
Why do you wanna work? its not even fun its just exhausting as fuck.

Damn man, you're the same age as me, a grown man like me as well, and I was expecting you to be in your teens to early 20s. Anyways sorry, what happened to you.

You may have to get a job to cool things down. Be sure to train up or strengthen your body next time.
I dont wanna get a job as a trucel, its sucks. Im still traumatized from previous jobs

Why do you wanna work? its not even fun its just exhausting as fuck.
Because i want some control and to get my own place and not be stuck in a house all day like i’ve been doing since 2013 when i quit school. Having to deal with family drama who i’m not even apart of and a toxic mother every single day.

Plus my mother is old. It’s now or never

I don’t have daddy to support me @Inceldom Victim .

My mother gives me nothing. We struggle being poor and having to pay other family member’s bills.

I need my own place so i can make my own money and have freedom for the first time ever.

I don’t have daddy to support me @Inceldom Victim .

My mother gives me nothing. We struggle being poor and having to pay other family member’s bills.

I need my own place so i can make my own money and have freedom for the first time ever.
Brutal, but i understand man good luck.

InceldomVictim threads are always hilarious. What happened to your Snoop Dogg from Fallout New Vegas avatar? I liked that one better.

InceldomVictim threads are always hilarious. What happened to your Snoop Dogg from Fallout New Vegas avatar? I liked that one better.
It was from rdr2 but I think the current one resembles me better

gymcel and kick his ass

like the electrical cord part?

Kill him in his sleep.

Hopefully it was one of those small mobile ones

It’s better than sitting at home all day rotting away. Let me guess you’re still in school or haven’t been a NEET for long enough right?

Do you think working and helping to enrich mr. shekelberg gives you a sense of purpose? I’m mid 30’s and wageslaving is HELL. If I had neetbux I would never leave my apartment