Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My dad's wisdom on 30yocels (wizards DO NOT ENTER)

Heroin is based. I'm glad there is a heroin epidemic where I live. Ugly men need a comfy suicide method to leave this world with.

My Chadlite coworker said the guys he sees OD'ing want to die. I've seen some heroin addicts like short, not good frame, no girlfriend, no hobbies, no talents.

Just getting mogged basically their whole life. Of course when they go then the bar gets raised up yet higher. Which is why normies are trying to convince people not to suicide. Same reason normies are always trying to convince incels to go clubbing and things like that. Otherwise the normie is the low man on the totem pole.

Ugly men need a comfy suicide method to leave this world with.
Foids just want ugly guys to suicide so they can inherit our resources. Fuck that. We should stay alive to spite them and spend all our money on onahole lube.

Foids just want ugly guys to suicide so they can inherit our resources. Fuck that. We should stay alive to spite them and spend all our money on onahole lube.
I have nothing to offer foids in life or death...

So we have a relative, who is 32. Strange he looked normal and tall for his time but he's a quiet guy and likely have some kind of autism.

My dad then told me that.

(Marriage isnt as cucked in my country, but it's still cucked. Keep that in mind my dad was born on 1970s)

"when you're 32 and never married, let alone date! That will mean you have no experience. At the age of 30, your friends all have relationships and maybe some even have family, many have career. They simply don't have time for you to go out with you, so you're pretty much left alone to rot. At this point, the possiblity of mental illness is extremely likely. "
Your father is correct

"when you're 32 and never married, let alone date! That will mean you have no experience. At the age of 30, your friends all have relationships and maybe some even have family, many have career. They simply don't have time for you to go out with you, so you're pretty much left alone to rot. At this point, the possiblity of mental illness is extremely likely. "
and he was 100% right i'm almost 32, mentally ill and i feel like i can never relax for the past 2 years it's just anxiety and depression 24/7

He's right but i'm lucky i live in Gayrope and nearly every single friend of mine is an incel and will never get married. So we'll just watch society crumble together and cheer
Don't worry, all your muslim friends will pick up the pieces and continue to promote western values and democracy once all ethnic europeans are extinct.

Oh shit, this is that fakecel who's fucking that BPD whore? How is his account not banned here?
I'm convincing him to change his name from IncelBinLaden to NearcelBinLaden since he admitted earlier tonight he is actually a nearcel like Nathan Larson and not a trucel like us

Happened to me.. when I was in highschool I had a group of friends that we played Super Nintendo and Dungeons & Dragons. Then one by one they moved on until at 22 or so it was just me & one other guy left. Then even he got a girlfriend and then it was just me.

Every Friday & Saturday night I was playing video games alone in my apartment, hearing the other people in the apartment building laughing, and drinking and heading out to go downtown. Then I would be still playing video games 5 or 6 hours later when they came back from drinking, and I could hear groups of them laughing and talking again.
Brootal. As this post got bumped got me interested... how's life 4 years later? Still incel?

My dad is 70 and chases 19 yr old holes in clubs with his other boomer friends. That moggER sometimes succeeds :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree: While I’m stuck incel!

Note:by mental illness, he meant by going insane
"Going insane" is normiespeak for "He knows too much. We need to label his thoughts as incorrect and delusional." Normies can't handle the truth. This is why we have thought cops (p$ychiatrists) and therapi$ts to POLICE your thoughts.

Don't worry, all your muslim friends will pick up the pieces and continue to promote western values and democracy once all ethnic europeans are extinct.
They will force sharia

My dad is 70 and chases 19 yr old holes in clubs with his other boomer friends. That moggER sometimes succeeds :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree: While I’m stuck incel!
Succeed means pay for prostitute

I don't have friends so I won't experience this suifuel.